Distractions throughout/prior to HSC. (1 Viewer)

Front Line

HSC
N/A
Hey guys, long time member - first time poster.

Now that the HSC is over and we all can make equal assessments I just wanted to see if any of you guys 'suffered' from the same distractions as i did.

The biggest obstacle i had to get around was my 'busy' neighbourhood along with the neighbours themselves. infact, One morning i was woken up by what sounded like the new zealand haka' just outside my window. Within arms reach my camera was of me, so i quickly got it out and went for a journey up the street, it ended up being a Middle Eastern wedding....I actually made a video of it...

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=KU9A8pawB_A&fmt=18

Weddings, Street parties, 'baby naming ceremonies?' - the people in my neighbourhood will make up any excuse to cause a racket.

Yes this is up the road from Kings and down the road from James Ruse, no i don't go to either of those schools.

But besides that, another issue was during exams, my mind would randomly kick out and spin, and also wanted to reminisce lyrics sung by RnB artist =/

Anyway, it'd be good to hear what distractions you had.
FL.

Last edited:

runnable

HSC
Computer and internet in general.

If I fail HSC, I blame them.

HSC
I could blame the internet, games, pool etc but it just comes down to my lack of the self-control that gets someone to sit down and study for more than 30 mins at a time.

JJBearPaw

HSC
Gilmore Girls
Carnivale
Charmed
South Park
Scrubs
Rock Of Love 2

Yes. I know it's depressing.
And the internet.

Facebook
Myspace
Bored of Studies

Bad medicine...

iluvGG

HSC
JJBearPaw said:
Gilmore Girls
Carnivale
Charmed
South Park
Scrubs
Rock Of Love 2

Yes. I know it's depressing.
And the internet.

Facebook
Myspace
Bored of Studies

Bad medicine...
agreeed. :( wish i had a little more self-control..

fallenstar

liberate, educate.
HSC
Front Line said:
The biggest obstacle i had to get around was my 'busy' neighbourhood along with the neighbours themselves. infact, One morning i was woken up by what sounded like the new zealand haka' just outside my window. Within arms reach my camera was of me, so i quickly got it out and went for a journey up the street, it ended up being a Middle Eastern wedding....I actually made a video of it...

Weddings, Street parties, 'baby naming ceremonies?' - the people in my neighbourhood will make up any excuse to cause a racket.
major lols

Scissors

HSC
Kevin has been my main distraction. He's real sexy.

white ferret

HSC
Front Line said:

Now that the HSC is over and we all can make equal assessments I just wanted to see if any of you guys 'suffered' from the same distractions as i did.

Yes this is up the road from Kings and down the road from James Ruse, no i don't go to either of those schools.

But besides that, another issue was during exams, my mind would randomly kick out and spin, and also wanted to reminisce lyrics sung by RnB artist =/

FL.
heyy.. ur like.. a neighbour of mine. hhaha. but i didn't notice a wedding.

distractions: fb. 18th bday parties. FRIENDS WHO'VE ALREADY BLOODY FINISHED THEIR HSC (ive still got one to go). youtube. games.

Geohood

HSC
ive noticed that my distractions throughout the hsc are things i dont care about now im finished haha

eg. deal or no deal.. i was getting so into it during the hsc but dont give a shit about it now lol

*Baby-K*

HSC
Front Line said:

FL.
Similarly my neighbours just accross from my house play guitar/drums. They have been playing for many years- and they still CANT play for shit, it's just painful banging. When their parents go out, they open up the garade- directly opposite the window into my study and they turn up the amplifier as loud as it goes and you can picture what happens then on- PAIN for 1-2 hours. I've been over there many times but it doesn't affect them. One of the boys is in year 10 atm, when he's doing his HSC in 2 years I am going to buy drums for my then will be 4 year old brother :) and let him suffer the way I suffered!!!

alez

feel like an angel
HSC
internet, tv, etc.
and having to pretty much run the house for the last couple months.
gah

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)