Ditch a class, save a hippy (1 Viewer)

HammerOfTheGods

HSC
feel like school wasn't/inst for you? do you still attend to simply appease your parents, or for some other reason your not quite sure of. there are people who, the schooling system, just does not suit. Not the people u expect however, like the ones who rule the sporting field but cant count to ten, or the ones who are dropouts cause they think their cool or hardcore. I'm Talking about the people, mostly normal people, who just quite don't know where to go. If you've ever stared out the window of a classroom dreaming of your happy place, then u may understand. School sets you up for a life in society, society however, expects much of us, and generally, holds standards on what a person should be or do. Feel like you don't make the cut? have a different idea of what a person should be? want to live on your own personal island with your closest friends and never do anything else ever again. maybe you'd like to express yourself, please feel free to do so here. for myself, i"ve never quite gotten the idea, of working hard, to be able to work hard for the rest of your life...(not that i have a problem with hard work). people seem to stress so much about minuscule insignificant problems, if you look at the big picture, it really doesn't matter, just chill...breath, learn an intrument, write a poem, sing a song, who cares, just don't stress...life is pointless if you go through it, worrying and wetting ur pants everytime someone gets ur name wrong...

anyway, are you in the same boat??? let me know, let others know.

we can all go live on a yellow submarine somewhere and chill, 'all day and all of the night'

lao_tzu

HSC
I think its relatively impossible to turn on, tune in, drop out... and live comfortably. You're gonna have to live in this world one way or another; but your mind doesn't have to be caged whatsoever, and the more open you are the more you will effect change towards your ideal world.

If you find something you love to do, this makes life magical.

Anyways just some thoughts because I think I know where you're coming from.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)