• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

DNA models.. (1 Viewer)

baby_gurl

im doing a double helix model for an asessment, and i was just wondering what i could do to get good marks, because i cant really see how anyones model can get differing marks unless you just dont try. So yeah, it would just be great to get some ideas or be told im stressing over nothing if i am.
thanx in advance.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
yeah, make a colourful 3d one that comes apart, so you can demonstrate how only a/t or c/g will join..

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
uhm... so u r physically making a model yea?? dat's a bit weird for an asmt, but yea, label everything, different colors for a/t/c/g, also, if u can show dna unzips, and a small part of replication of dna would be good...

=)

fuckfoot

has no soul
HSC
i think we did this one in class a frotnight ago, i *think* you're supposed to go right down to polypeptide production so i imagine that's what's getting marks...
i dunno, i'm pretty sure it's a d/p on the syllabus so it'd be good to look at exactly what they want... rather than hauling in a double helix that does nothing more than look pretty
and god knows, double helixi these days aint getting any prettier... bwar, i've lost it, i hate making bio notes!!arghg sroghgbkjdgf nsgahrew5423676542353674

baby_gurl

yeah, we are physically builading a model, thanx heaps for that. i didnt think of showing that dna unzips. I'll probably be using a model to show production aswell. lots of ideas, thanx again.:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)