Do chicks like to give more oral than to receive? (1 Viewer)

Cyph

espresso me up!
HSC
ogmzergrush said:
Being the future-seeing being that I am, I forsee a bunch of replies that say "Well, it sort of depends on the individual".
you truly are a prophet!

I think you will get the chicks who are unsecure about their vagina and so they will like going down opposed to receiving it in the sense that it doesn't confront insecurities they may have about their vagina - smelling, being ugly, etc.

But then, you may get chicks who don't like going down because they are insecure about their skills, or not so sure what to do. Then you have the girls who think it's a submissive act and puts you in a position of power - normally the girls who are insecure about their skills or don't know what to do -- if they knew how to do it well, they would know it actually puts them in a position of power through being able to tease.

edit: me personally, I think I get more of a kick in giving than receiving.

Last edited:

Skeeta

HSC
I think this is a ridiculous question. Its like asking "Would you go to work every day as a telemarketer if you werent going to get paid."

Even if you dont mind giving your boyfriend oral, i think most girls would rather lay back and enjoy the fun

chelzmalee

death by pastry
HSC
Cyph said:
you truly are a prophet!

I think you will get the chicks who are unsecure about their vagina and so they will like going down opposed to receiving it in the sense that it doesn't confront insecurities they may have about their vagina - smelling, being ugly, etc.
Lol.... have guys ever looked at their equipment?? It isn't exactly the prettiest or the best smelling thing in the world! (Not that a vagina is either, I will admit to that!)

Personally, yeah I think it's a personal thing. I hate giving oral, but don't mind receiving it.... But theres always the rule, gotta give to receive!!!

Most girls I know don't mind it either way... But it's a personal thing :):):)

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
Skeeta said:
I think this is a ridiculous question. Its like asking "Would you go to work every day as a telemarketer if you werent going to get paid."

Even if you dont mind giving your boyfriend oral, i think most girls would rather lay back and enjoy the fun
don't forget about getting paid while you work!

Cyph

espresso me up!
HSC
chelzmalee said:
Lol.... have guys ever looked at their equipment?? It isn't exactly the prettiest or the best smelling thing in the world! (Not that a vagina is either, I will admit to that!)
Guys don't have that issue, they don't care whether girls like it or not. They are generally more selfish.

boasboy

MUSTARD*
HSC
minus the teeth.. and the "RAWRRLLGGG" .. and.. eww...

boasboy

MUSTARD*
HSC
can they actually bite ? if yes.. i'm never gona give.. ! I AM A RECIEVER !

HSC
Personally, love recieving, but i always feel that i shuld return the favour, thing is, im not very confident...and i dunt really like doin it..but i have, so yeah...i prefer to receive more than give it...

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Most girls get more turned on at knowing they are pleasing a guy, then the physical thing.

Skittled

What did the crab do?
HSC
Of course it depends on the individual, but I think it's human nature to be selfish and like receiving, generally, so there's a bias to want to receive and not have to give (at least from an effort/energy point of view, let alone any unpleasantness)...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)