Do Extension 2 English (1 Viewer)

HSC
Wow, you received an amazing mark. I'm working on my extension 2 work now; I hope I get where you did!
Congrats :)

Arceupins

Banned
HSC
I really don't mean to brag but I finished my major in 3 weeks (2-5 hours each afternoon), and completed my reflection statement AND forged my journal the night before.

Considering how ridiculously well it scales, you'd be an idiot not to pick it up if you're already doing Extension 1 (a course which is, incidentally, much, much, much harder).

KayNine

HSC
Maths aside... The extension subjucts are supposedly easier.
Major projects mainly consist of independent research and study. The difficulty of these are simply due to the fact that it takes A LOT of dedication, time and effort.
That's my interpretation of it anyway

ArtemisOrthia

HSC
Maths aside... The extension subjucts are supposedly easier.
Major projects mainly consist of independent research and study. The difficulty of these are simply due to the fact that it takes A LOT of dedication, time and effort.
That's my interpretation of it anyway
Agreed. Well in terms of my experience with History Extension, not too difficult just a lot of work. n_n

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
I really don't mean to brag but I finished my major in 3 weeks (2-5 hours each afternoon), and completed my reflection statement AND forged my journal the night before.

Considering how ridiculously well it scales, you'd be an idiot not to pick it up if you're already doing Extension 1 (a course which is, incidentally, much, much, much harder).
I told my genius friend this and he didnt listen... the school was going to hire a teacher just for him and he said no... i was like "get out"
I myself would never do EE2 because my school would not allow me to even do English advanced. So, don't say it's "e-z" It might be just that, but EE1 isn't that easy and you have to do that to be able to do EE2. I mean, EE2 is basically a reward for smarter, more dedicated english students just like Mx2 and History Extension are for good/dedicated maths and history students.

I heard MX1 scaled better than EE2. is this true?

TutoringHSC

HSC
N/A
Agreed. Well in terms of my experience with History Extension, not too difficult just a lot of work. n_n
Yes do Hist Ext. It's easy. I only put 5 days into my Major Work and ended up with 39/40 losing marks only for the recording journal or whatever. You've just got to be prepared to bs but for Eng students it should b easy. Hist Ext major work counts for nrly everything. I got the lowest marks for both all internal assessments but the major work and ended up with a good rank. I then did like a little bit of study before the HSC and got 49 xD Hist Ext is the easiest subject - should be picked over Ext 2 Eng in my opinion especially since you hand it in much later than the Eng Ext 2 Project as well...

Arceupins

Banned
HSC
If you stuff up the major work. you're completely screwed. Whereas, for History ext. the tests can back-up if you dont do exceptionally in your major work
I don't see how you could stuff up a major work when you've got 9 months to write, re-read and gain feedback from actual EE2 markers. But hey. Maybe it is possible.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
I don't see how you could stuff up a major work when you've got 9 months to write, re-read and gain feedback from actual EE2 markers. But hey. Maybe it is possible.
Anything is possible.

TutoringHSC

HSC
N/A
This.

Plus, you could always get your tutor or get someone to check it before you submit. I heard (a while ago) that some PLC girls had a tutor (who was teaching HSC) write it for them...

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
This.

Plus, you could always get your tutor or get someone to check it before you submit. I heard (a while ago) that some PLC girls had a tutor (who was teaching HSC) write it for them...
That girl... was me! *eeire music*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)