Do girls really like sex as much as guys do? (1 Viewer)

Do girls like sex as much as guys?

• Total voters
K

katie_tully

As you said in a different thread. He has a penis. I was talking about heterosexual sex, not chick sex.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
This conversation has too much stupid in it.

Tingaling

HSC
reads .. nearly every post...*feeling abit .. weird*.. um.. excluding all the odds..(eg. rape, transextual...etc.)

sex is good, healthy excersis, takes away headaches, blocked nose.. and make you physically connect with your partner.

*looks around*

Captain pi

HSC
As a person who has experienced sex as both a man and a woman on several, scientifically controlled and non-consecutive occasions, I can and do authoratively affirm this question.

REV-70Y

HSC
I guess all depends on the indavidual, from experience..... girls like sex more then guys..... i guess everything is a factor.....

davin

HSC
N/A
generally speaking, the distributions for girls and guys enjoying sex are the same. socially speaking, its more acceptable for guys to be vocal about it

Lennie

Hell yes.

But I used to think it was pretty average. I 'spose it all depends on finding someone that is in sync with you sexually. Once you do that..... =D

Guys, GENERALLY, are easily satisfied, and I guess thats where the assumption comes from.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)