Do I have a chance of getting an offer??? (1 Viewer)

sadgal

HSC
Hi guys, my ATAR is 98.25- do I have any chance of getting an offer from UNSW or USYD for a combined law degree???

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A
In life there is no chance, you either get in or you don't.

Chronost

Ex CAG auditor - current CAG deal-maker
HSC
Unless you have bonus points through EAS,AAA or some other bonus point scheme(apart from subjects), unfortunately not. Look into UTS instead and transfer after first/second year.

fizzbylightning

HSC
Uni Grad
You could do an internal program transfer within UNSW say you wanted to combine law with commerce, you can put commerce as your UAC preferences and after a minimum of a year of commerce, you can apply for transfer to combine it with law so that you've already done some compulsory subjects.

Hatake88

HSC
My friend got in but she was an international student (who have slightly lower entry requirements). I wonder if a person would be able to get in if they offer to pay full fees?

Otherwise yeah, just do UTS/MQ law. Its still a pretty good program & and there is nearly no advantage in sticking with Usyd (Usyd requires external transfer via UAC for law regardless if you are an internal or external student).

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A
My friend got in but she was an international student (who have slightly lower entry requirements). I wonder if a person would be able to get in if they offer to pay full fees?
Full fees were abolished during Rudd years to prevent people from doing that. It just allowed kids with money to "buy" their way into a degree.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)