• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Do i have to register for lectures? (1 Viewer)

School_Burger

Old Member
HSC
cause its not letting me!! it says 150 places left

OMG the tutorial registration was crazy, 54 people registered at 12:30:01

MNYPWRWMN

HSC
N/A
Dont think so as they are all set times but how do u register for tutorials ive been sitting there and it says its full but it still says theres 25 spots left

L

LaraB

School_Burger said:
cause its not letting me!! it says 150 places left

OMG the tutorial registration was crazy, 54 people registered at 12:30:01
check with ur unit coordinator.. it shouldn't matter as there aer enough places in the lecture for everyone but just check because some units they automatically register you, but other you have to select it as alongside your tute selection it serves as 'confirmation' of your attendance at the classes

far as the time lol - it's unlikely 54 reigster in 1 second lol.. probably more like 20 seconds:p could just be that your server/computer's clock's are different ti the uni's ones which is why it's a pain to get in sometimes coz you may log in at 12 on yoru computer but according to the uni's it's 11.59:p

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
i just registered for one of my units, and i have the same question about the lectures. maybe coz you HAVE to go to the set time one, theres no need to register for it.

i registered for the time i wanted for introductory economics, and then went back to just confirm that i had indeed registered, andi t was full!!!! thank god i got in when i did

L

LaraB

MNYPWRWMN said:
Dont think so as they are all set times but how do u register for tutorials ive been sitting there and it says its full but it still says theres 25 spots left
if it says it's full then there cannot b 25 spots left...

it's most likley it's full and the counter's wrong.. try another one or if all of em are being weird call/email the unit coordinator

L

LaraB

IMPORTANT NOTE GUYS!

make sure you print out the page of your confirmed registrations because often it doesn't register right and people end up being 'not registered" but if you have the printed confirmation - they HAVE TO put you in the time slots you chose as you should have been registered

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
School_Burger said:
can i have a tutorial before a lecture>?????
I do. i have a tute 2-3, then a two hour lecture 3-5. for the same unit

spillargroove

HSC
Wait, with my one, each lecture for each unit is compsulsory. Then shouldn't you just leave it at the end and register for your tutorial first?

School_Burger

Old Member
HSC
Does anyone here do introduction to economics (200076)

I cant seem to register for the lecture...shud i call them up? (theres 2 lectures there available monday and thursday)

That was really crazy lol, every1 trying to register. Now its time to relax and get pumped for the 16th of febuary registration rush :D

tubtub

HSC
i registered for my preferred tutorial and that done...............but the lecture isnt enabled yet :mad1:. have i done something wrong?

0Jade0

HSC
School_Burger said:

I cant seem to register for the lecture...shud i call them up? (theres 2 lectures there available monday and thursday)

That was really crazy lol, every1 trying to register. Now its time to relax and get pumped for the 16th of febuary registration rush :D
Well it says "Not enabled" for both lectures. Wait.... the lectures are for Wednesday and Thurday not Monday. Now I am confused.

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
School_Burger said:

YES! i registered for my intro eco tute. but yeah i didnt think we had to register for the lecture... or do we?

Urban.Bohemia

HSC
I dont think you have to register for the Intro to Economics lecture.
It says:

Students must enrol in one 1hour tutorial per week and attend one of the scheduled two lectures per week.

So i guess we just attend to one of the two lectures....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)