Do I stand a chance? (1 Viewer)

unicornbubbles4

HSC
N/A
Note: I cringed when I wrote the title thread.

In year 9, I applied for Girraween high school, entry for year 10. I have now known that I am in the first position on the list, but now the question stands: do I have a chance?

unicornbubbles4

HSC
N/A
The reserve list ends on the 30th of April btw.

Edit: I got the date wrong and it is 6th of April, making matters worse lol

Last edited:

moonsuyoung

HSC
I don’t want to get your hopes up, but you might still have a chance. A few of my friends moved at the beginning/midterm last year. However, it’s quite slim because it’s a bit later on in the term.

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC
nah dw girra is easy to get into i have friends that were kinda du- not extremely smart but they still got in
girra isn't 'super hsc smart' after like the top 15 people if u look at their results

kkk579

hello
HSC
Note: I cringed when I wrote the title thread.

In year 9, I applied for Girraween high school, entry for year 10. I have now known that I am in the first position on the list, but now the question stands: do I have a chance?
Tbh it’s kinda unlikely because someone has to leave the school however, most that leave, leave at the start of the following year coz a lot go to baulko. I’m saying this because the list is closing on 30th april which is only a month from now.

unicornbubbles4

HSC
N/A
nah dw girra is easy to get into i have friends that were kinda du- not extremely smart but they still got in
girra isn't 'super hsc smart' after like the top 15 people if u look at their results
I'm talking if anyone leaves in term 1, I'm not going to try out for this school again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)