Do I still have a chance at my aim ATAR? (1 Viewer)

NinjaB

HSC
Hey, I just got my half yearly results and am absolutely devastated. It wasn't what I was expecting. I failed 2 subjects and my highest result was 70%. I started off the year pretty well with getting 70%+ for all my subjects, but I'm worried the half yearly results might pull me down. I am aiming for an ATAR of 82+

Do I still have a chance of getting my aim ATAR and what sort of results do I need in the upcoming assessments and also in the Trial HSC as well as the actual HSC to be able to make up for the low results from my half yearlies?????

everlinaROSE

HSC
I have been told that its based on your rankings, not the actually mark you get but the rank in thoes assessments

NinjaB

HSC
I'm not sure about my rankings yet but I think in the "average" zone. Not at the bottom of the class but not at the top either.

Kralex

HSC
The average ATAR for last year was 70.05 so you'll probably have to lift your game up a bit. Goodluck!

beardedwoman

HSC
Depends on your subjects, your rank and school rank (moreso how good your school's yr 12 cohort is), and how hard your exams were. Raw marks aren't a great indication of how well / badly you are doing though. I would probably wait for semester 1 reports and see your assessment mark.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)