DO i still have a chance?? :( (1 Viewer)

warstalker

I dunno
HSC
Well basicly i go to a crappy academic skool tats around 300 to 400 range... not many band 6s at all.

Subjects i do are business studies, mx1, mx2 , physics, english advanced and SOR2

So far all the assesments ave been tested except trials and the HSC ... I have falleen in the mid range of the grade for most of my subjects except businessw hich i am at the top ... Do i still ahve chance of gett ing 90+ if i do really well in trials and HSC casue since most assessments have been tested. My last MX2 reult was horriblethe person who beat me 5 timed my markk... but tat was only once.. the first few times he just beat me by a few marks. Thanx

Please reply i know this has been posted often around here

passion89

HSC
Just try really hard (and do really well) for the trials since this makes up most of the assessment percentage. And obviously you have to do really well at the external HSC exams. Try and get at least one band 6 :p

If you try very hard and end up doing yourself proud, there's no reason why you can't get a UAI >90 :)

YBK

w00t! custom status!! :D
HSC
haha.. of course you do jay!

but you really gotta ace all the trials and HSC!

warstalker

I dunno
HSC
LOl youssef just because your doing well hahaha sorry number 3 in MX2 heheh jks LOLz

YBK

w00t! custom status!! :D
HSC
warstalker said:
LOl youssef just because your doing well hahaha sorry number 3 in MX2 heheh jks LOLz
arggg! Im not exactly proud of that :(

angmor

momentica-one.deviantart.
HSC
im getting about the same results as this guy except im not top of the class in anything but my closest is 3rd. the rest of my results are over average and im doing three science, 2U and Eng Adv. my school is about top 150-250 range.

do u think ill be able to get a uai of 80?

McSo

HSC
angmor said:
im getting about the same results as this guy except im not top of the class in anything but my closest is 3rd. the rest of my results are over average and im doing three science, 2U and Eng Adv. my school is about top 150-250 range.

do u think ill be able to get a uai of 80?
In my opinion, you will definately get a uai of 80, especially if your rank is above average as from what I've heard, rank is more important than the marks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)