Do i still have a second chance? (1 Viewer)

///M

HSC
Hi there

i was just wondering, say if your internal marks were REALLY POOR!! but you ACE your HSC exams can you still get a decent ATAR? or is it all over????

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Just do decently in your HSC and you'll be fine.

q3thefish

HSC
Yes.

Stick your nose down on exam papers and away from electronics for 1.5 months - I reckon you can survive for that long.

Good luck.

typo

HSC
ok
if you are doing like 10 internal and you get like 99 external
you get like 50ish overall
i think...

HurtYo

HSC
sorry hun it's all over why even bother just head up to scholies now and enjoy the sun
dude ur a bitchhh

hunnie u can do it
im in the samee boat

ria.b

HSC
u still have 50% to go! .

if u dont do any work , there no chance of your atar being decent.

theitguy

HSC
Can anybody elaborate a little further on this?

Subjets: Maths (2u), English (Adv), Business, Ancient, Software, IPT

I am in a school that performs poorly in the HSC, and my ranks in English and Maths are fairly poor (think middle of the grade). I got 43 percent in the trials in maths(dead on the average...), and the only subjects which I am doing well in are Software (2nd) and IPT (1st). My ancient marks were abysmal, in business I do fairly well (above average) but not near topping.

I am definitely capable of achieving band 6's in many of my subjects, I simply haven't put in the work over the year.

Speaking hypothetically, if I was to get very good marks across all my subjects in the external exams, is it possible for me to get around 85 for my ATAR?

HurtYo

HSC
Can anybody elaborate a little further on this?

Subjets: Maths (2u), English (Adv), Business, Ancient, Software, IPT

I am in a school that performs poorly in the HSC, and my ranks in English and Maths are fairly poor (think middle of the grade). I got 43 percent in the trials in maths(dead on the average...), and the only subjects which I am doing well in are Software (2nd) and IPT (1st). My ancient marks were abysmal, in business I do fairly well (above average) but not near topping.

I am definitely capable of achieving band 6's in many of my subjects, I simply haven't put in the work over the year.

Speaking hypothetically, if I was to get very good marks across all my subjects in the external exams, is it possible for me to get around 85 for my ATAR?

Yeah i need to know the answer to this too. :(
Im pretty much coming top 10 in everything besides Religion and english and my best rank was 5th :( stupid thing is theirs only 5 people in that class fml
can i get a ATAR of 88?

will me coming last in history extention matter? HELP

Dragonmaster262

Unorthodox top student
HSC
Hi there

i was just wondering, say if your internal marks were REALLY POOR!! but you ACE your HSC exams can you still get a decent ATAR? or is it all over????
What's your school rank and your internal ranks for each subject? If they're both high then all you have to do is ace the HSC.

Hagaren

The Fresh Prince
HSC
You always have a chance to improve your mark, your not in a good position by the sounds of things to get the most from your efforts but still an improvement is possible.

Lets face it you've got nothing to loose by putting in some effort.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)