do i study (1 Viewer)

stressedadfff

HSC
so basically im hella sick like sick, i doubt its covid but i was a casual contact with someone on the 1st who left around 15 mins before i entered but like im kinda dying and really anxious cos i can't study. idk what i can do cos i literally feel like death and so dizzy yay!!!

Drdusk

HSC
Uni Grad
so basically im hella sick like sick, i doubt its covid but i was a casual contact with someone on the 1st who left around 15 mins before i entered but like im kinda dying and really anxious cos i can't study. idk what i can do cos i literally feel like death and so dizzy yay!!!
Get COVID tested. Isn’t that the message going on right now from the government. I hope all’s good!

zizi2003_

HSC
bro how much are your trials worth? are they next week?

icycledough

HSC
Remember, you aren't able to study unless you are in a good state of mind; don't wear yourself out now and make it worse, especially if your trials aren't worth anything, like you said. Take a few days or a week off, however long it takes to get better, obviously get tested and follow government regulations, then I'm sure you will be able to get straight back into studying.

stressedadfff

HSC
Remember, you aren't able to study unless you are in a good state of mind; don't wear yourself out now and make it worse, especially if your trials aren't worth anything, like you said. Take a few days or a week off, however long it takes to get better, obviously get tested and follow government regulations, then I'm sure you will be able to get straight back into studying.
yepppp, i just feel guilty since everyone is gonna be so ahead :(

O01x

HSC
It'll be alright to rest for a while and you can study all day later on to recover the lost hours since we're in quarantine

icycledough

HSC
yepppp, i just feel guilty since everyone is gonna be so ahead :(
I wouldn't necessarily be worried about how where other people are in terms of their study ... they may be putting a lot of hours a day but at the end of the day, may be inefficient. But it's definitely a good shout to talk with friends and even possible arrange study sessions if that's something which helps you.

dasfas

HSC
Do light study, maybe 1 or 2 hours max. Make sure to rest and get your strength back up - you'll only make it worse if you try push through it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)