Do leagues exist? Can someone be "out of your league"? (1 Viewer)

Smoke Eater

HSC
N/A
Personally I'm a firmer believer that any guy can get any girl and vice verse. As long as there is compatibility between them and if they are interested in each other. But a lot of people seem to think there is leagues and someone is too good for another someone but I disagree nonetheless like I mentioned in the sentence prior to this one.

What do you think BoS?

HSC
Uni Grad
Even if there are leagues in a general kinda sense there's always some exceptions.

novembre

HSC
N/A
Personally I'm a firmer believer that any guy can get any girl and vice verse. As long as there is compatibility between them and if they are interested in each other. But a lot of people seem to think there is leagues and someone is too good for another someone but I disagree nonetheless like I mentioned in the sentence prior to this one.

What do you think BoS?
One is only out of someone's league if that person believes s/he is.
To me, anything good in life is possible :) And the starting point is to believe it is possible.

Garygaz

HSC
of course leagues exist, and for most people it is based on sexual attraction. don't listen to hippies who tell you otherwise, sexual attraction is 50% of a relationship.

Azure

Premium Member
HSC
Rubbish. The concept of leagues is pushed forward by people who lack the confidence to make a move and need some sort of excuse to fall back on. People seem to get mixed up between "leagues" (which infers a sense of inferiority with one person) and general compatibility.

Garygaz

HSC
leagues are a self-perpetuating idiom in human relationships. you can get all queezy and teary about how all humans can get along, but reality is that you are hard-wired to look for certain features in the other gender. guys are attracted girls with wide hips and large breasts (baby bearing features), who are fit (good physical health) and other features including thin faces and thick lips. the human brain has been observed in MRIs to be stimulated by these things. on the other hand, females are attracted to males with strong cheek bones, muscles, deep voices and who are above the average height.

maybe it sucks admitting that there are people out there who are physically superior than you, but hey, it happens in the animal kingdom too.

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
leagues are a self-perpetuating idiom in human relationships. you can get all queezy and teary about how all humans can get along, but reality is that you are hard-wired to look for certain features in the other gender. guys are attracted girls with wide hips and large breasts (baby bearing features), who are fit (good physical health) and other features including thin faces and thick lips. the human brain has been observed in MRIs to be stimulated by these things. on the other hand, females are attracted to males with strong cheek bones, muscles, deep voices and who are above the average height.

maybe it sucks admitting that there are people out there who are physically superior than you, but hey, it happens in the animal kingdom too.
Like how all the black guys have bigger penises than Shadow?

Smoke Eater

HSC
N/A
guys are attracted girls with wide hips and large breasts (baby bearing features), who are fit (good physical health) and other features including thin faces and thick lips.
I guess you know me better than I do.

Ivorytw

Middle Management
HSC
N/A
Yes there are leagues.

Whether you decide to date out of your league who cares.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
It has been so long since I've heard someone use the "League" unit of measure.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
It has been so long since I've heard someone use the "League" unit of measure.
20000 Leagues under the Sea!

Like how all the black guys have bigger penises than Shadow?
*blank stare*

i'm sure there is at least one guy who suffers from micropenis - and therefore your assertion is incorrect

mirakon

nigga
HSC
20000 Leagues under the Sea!

*blank stare*

i'm sure there is at least one guy who suffers from micropenis - and therefore your assertion is incorrect
No his assertion is that *you* are the guy with the micropenis, which is probably correct

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
No his assertion is that *you* are the guy with the micropenis, which is probably correct
just because my penis is less than 5 inches lo--

i mean... m8. why would you say that.

PaterzAttack

fake based bitch
HSC
Rubbish. The concept of leagues is pushed forward by people who lack the confidence to make a move and need some sort of excuse to fall back on. People seem to get mixed up between "leagues" (which infers a sense of inferiority with one person) and general compatibility.
azure punching above his weight confirmed

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
dw, its not bout the size of the vector but rather the magnitude of the force which counts.

refer to newton's first law for further info.
hmm yeah but too much force is violent :(

but then i read somewhere that teenage girls like rough sex

:detective:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)