Do not ever holiday in croatia! (1 Viewer)

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
CROATIAN police have dismissed claims a gang of local men, purporting to be police, is preying on travellers at the bar where Britt Lapthorne was last seen alive.

Croatian police dismiss Lapthorne 'police' abduction claims | National Breaking News | News.com.au
If you're going to dismiss 'evidence', then you should advise travel warnings to Croatia. I hate these motherfuckers, a fellow Australian dies, and they're more worried about their tourism image than solving a murder case.

Will Shakespear

mumbo magic
HSC
If you're going to dismiss 'evidence', then you should advise travel warnings to Croatia. I hate these motherfuckers, a fellow Australian dies, and they're more worried about their tourism image than solving a murder case.
yeah coz everyone who holidays in Hrvatska gets murdered, right?

are you a serv by any chance?

Rainie

HSC
I think their toursim is crushed already with the death of Britt Lapthorne. With their long investigations exhuming nothing of real value.

It's life. Up to others to decide if they wanna visit Croatia. It's deemed unsafe surely in Britt Lapthorne's parents' persepective.

unwanted80

HSC
N/A
this story was pretty scaryy :spzz:- did anyone watch its recap on the "sunday night" show on 7 last night?

Peartie

HSC
i liked Croatia when I was there. I also found it very safe.....

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC
nah i'm going back to croatia for lockrum island

best
beach
everrrrr

although it's more like big rocks and nice water.

*Minka*

HSC
If you believe everything that current affair shows feed you, you will have a very sheltered life.
Seriously.

And for the record? I was BORN in Croatia. I go back to Croatia at least one a year and it is not nearly as dangerous as they make it out to be. You just need to exercise the same amount of personal cauton you would travelling anywhere else.

Eliseeeee

HSC
you've got to look at the bigger picture, sure we hear about one australian misisng in croatia. but what country can't you say that about. just because this one was publicised more doesn't mean its any less safe then a bunch of other countries

Will Shakespear

mumbo magic
HSC
you've got to look at the bigger picture, sure we hear about one australian misisng in croatia. but what country can't you say that about. just because this one was publicised more doesn't mean its any less safe then a bunch of other countries
sure thing, general gotovina

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)