• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

[DO NOT USE!] Cheating methods [PURELY HUMOUR!] (1 Viewer)

Spider786

Premium Member
HSC
OMFG, i have one of those pens.., great idea ty ty ty...

EDIT: only my writings messy and i have bad eyesight... i won't be able to fucking write much :(

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
Testpilot said:
A lot of people have put in a large amount of effort into developing these ideas.

I just think it would be extremely funny if someone got up with about 10 minutes to go in an exam (not english cos it'd be to hard, maybe maths or a subject with/short answer or multiple choice) and just stand up on their table (for effect) and then proceed to read out their answers. Imagine the look on the examiners faces and then people quickly writing/check answers. This would probably result in certain failure of the HSC for the perpatraitor and everyone else having to do another (new) test in a lot stricter exam conditions.
hahahahahahahaha :D do it, someone... just to see what happens, lol.

Riviet

HSC
N/A
I don't think anyone's mentioned this yet but writing on the palm of your hand.

T

Testpilot

Spider786 said:
only my writings messy and i have bad eyesight... i won't be able to fucking write much :(
Glasses may solve that problem:)

duong

HSC
write every thing on ur stomach and then go to the toilet to read it lol

passion89

HSC
For girls, write it on ur thigh and wear a short skirt. That way, you wouldn't need to go to the toilet to check your answers. Although sticking your hand up your skirt would be a bit sus...for other reasons.

dagwoman

Welcome to My Lair
HSC
N/A
Hey, as I said in another thread, masturbation can be a great cource of stress release :p

flyingdown

Ave Satanas!
HSC
People tend to not notice the most obvious things, so bring in one of those large cardboard sheets with notes on it, and put it on your desk. :p

wdoueihi

2006 HSC Student.
HSC
no offense intended but what kind of an iddiot puts notes in their pens? like the ratio of HSC supervisors to students in a hsc examination is 1:5. so if you're thinking of putting notes in your pen and opening your pen during the exam then i express my deepest sympathy to you. maybe these tricks are useful in school based exams but not in the hsc. you will get caught. plus don't try the toilet trick. hsc supervisors can tell the signs thatr you have cheated. a guy called thomas bilby got caught doing that in a chemistry exam. he got 0 for his trial. imagine getting a 0 for your hsc mark....i mean if its Studies of Religion then who gives a fuk but trust me it IS NOT WORTH THE RISK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

passion89

HSC
wdoueihi said:
no offense intended but what kind of an iddiot puts notes in their pens? like the ratio of HSC supervisors to students in a hsc examination is 1:5. so if you're thinking of putting notes in your pen and opening your pen during the exam then i express my deepest sympathy to you. maybe these tricks are useful in school based exams but not in the hsc. you will get caught. plus don't try the toilet trick. hsc supervisors can tell the signs thatr you have cheated. a guy called thomas bilby got caught doing that in a chemistry exam. he got 0 for his trial. imagine getting a 0 for your hsc mark....i mean if its Studies of Religion then who gives a fuk but trust me it IS NOT WORTH THE RISK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol. Chill dude.

We're throwing around ideas, not to use them but to LAUGH AT THEM (hence the title)

maskd

HSC
wdoueihi said:
i lol'd.

P_Dilemma

Extraordinary Entertainer
HSC
i read somewhere that spies use suppositories to smuggle secret documents in and out of countries.

Dunno what a suppository is? Wiki it.

-P_D

T

Testpilot

P_Dilemma said:
i read somewhere that spies use suppositories to smuggle secret documents in and out of countries.
Yes, but spies have more riding on their work than a few marks, and i think thats taking cheating a bit too far...

P_Dilemma

Extraordinary Entertainer
HSC
Testpilot said:
Yes, but spies have more riding on their work than a few marks, and i think thats taking cheating a bit too far...
Tell that to those people and their parents who think that UAI means success or failure, life or death.

Hey, come to think of it, i think girls would have an easier time smuggling in a suppository or... larger device. Probably more than one. Why do girls have all these advantages?

-P_D

T

Testpilot

P_Dilemma said:
Hey, come to think of it, i think girls would have an easier time smuggling in a suppository or... larger device. Probably more than one. Why do girls have all these advantages?
Sigged

HSC
P_Dilemma said:
Tell that to those people and their parents who think that UAI means success or failure, life or death.

-P_D

HEY, P_Dilemma,

yeah i guess thats true, like my social, it was only the boys who got body searched for drugs and alcohol, while us girls they looked into our bags .. (note how small they are anyways) but one of my friend WAS going to bring alcohol on.. but .. never heard the rest.....
BUT i guess in cases not really.. that story on the news, the lady smuggling drugs.. so in ways.. not really.

Cheers..

goony

i am here to ride bike
HSC
if you want to go the whole 9 yards and if you had huge (and i mean 80's HUGE) hair, you could fit a small mp3 player in your hair with some quotes or formulae recorded onto it :p

otherwise just scribble something on that little instruction thing they have on the inside of your calculator cover i guess

uhawww

Flakes
HSC
goony said:
if you want to go the whole 9 yards and if you had huge (and i mean 80's HUGE) hair, you could fit a small mp3 player in your hair with some quotes or formulae recorded onto it :p

otherwise just scribble something on that little instruction thing they have on the inside of your calculator cover i guess
Bah, if I only I had thought of this a year ago and started growing my hair...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)