Do trials get sent to the marking center to be marked? (1 Viewer)

sourmilk

HSC
This morning is the second day of trials for me, and I had two subjects today: Paper 2 and Biology.
I walked into the hall to take my Paper 2, and I was slightly late because of traffic so everyone was sitting down, and the teachers were giving me a dirty for being late. I sat down, looked at my paper and needed to write my student number. Being the scaredless little shit I am, I was reluctant to ask and try to decipher from the student number I wrote yesterday on my hand. Essentially it wasn't until my Biology test, I mistaken the number 8 for the number 3.

TD;LR I wrote the wrong number what the fuck do I do.

** Also our trials are the QAT(?) for English

*** Sorry if this is a dumb question lol

Last edited:

mrstripedshades

HSC
apparently we were meant to write the student number on EVERY page you wrote on.

I only wrote it on the booklet's front page for all except one module... Cus I didnt have the time ( the teacher in charge was telling ppl to pack it up when there was 1 minute left? wtf? crazy)

Martin_SSEDU

HSC
most likely not,

Your papers are marked internally and if the teachers can't be bothered to do it they might hire an external marker to come and do that.

If your extremely worried about your student number, I'd talk to your teacher ASAP and find out the arrangement so they can sort this problem out before it actually becomes one

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)