do tutes ever get out early? (1 Viewer)

leeam

HSC
i kno lectures can, but what about tutes? how early (4 lectures too)?

Generator

HSC
N/A
As curious as you may be, it would be best if you just waited and found out for yourself, especially when it comes to something such as this - basically, each and every tutorial is likely to be different, so there's nothing to be gained by asking for what we have experienced in this regard when it's likely to be of next to no use to another student. That said, just expect to be there for the duration.

Gummy_bear

HSC
A agree with Generator. Every tut is different. Some days everyone may understand everything completely and the time the teacher (possibly) left for questions will not be needed, in which case you may get let out early, or the teacher may discuss what you will talk about next tut.
Or the tut may be quite hard and there will be a lot of questions, in which case it will go as long as it possibly can, questions will probibly end up being asked outside because the room will probibly be booked for another class after.

So, basically, there is no way to tell whether a tut will end early or venr un slightly over time, unless your teacher actually tells you that you will be let out early.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
The best way is to just skip them unless attendance counts towards your final mark.

santaslayer

HSC
If it counts towards any class particapation marks or they mark your name down towards the end of the tute then you gotta stay. Some subjects require certain amount of attendance rates in order for you to pass.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
I had a lecture last session that finished an hour and 40 minutes early. Which really pissed me off because I wouldn't have bothered going to uni for 20 minutes of a 2 hour lecture.

I also had a tutorial where I just had to turn up and get my name marked off and I could leave. The tutor stayed and went through the tutorial questions but we had the option to go home if we wanted.

But other than that 1 tutorial the rest I've had to stay the whole time to be counted as there, and had to turn up to at least 75% to not fail the subject.

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
well when i was at UWS i once had a tute which finished like an hour and a half early!!!!

i was lyke to the tutor 'lol wtf isnt this supposed to be uni'

and he was all lyke 'lolz nah bro UWS is onli a pretend uni'

that stupid faggot.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
hiphophooray123 said:
well when i was at UWS i once had a tute which finished like an hour and a half early!!!!
lolz yeah, and it was even a one hour tute!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)