Do u reckon 90+ UAI is do-able? (1 Viewer)

desipryde

HSC
hey fella's
well i just got my overall marks and ranks for the subjects, and i did that SAM calculation, but the thing is that thing doesnt consider ranks and schools* so ye its not accurate so help me out plz

Chemistry: 78% - 5/30
3u Maths: 58% - 8/14
2u Maths: 64% - 7/25
Ancient History: 89% - 8/56
Std English: 82% - 6/72
Biology: 64% - 13/23
I.T. (VET) : ~86% - 3/15

When i calculated it on SAMS i got a UAI of 84.60, but what do u guys reckon (realistically)

Cookie182

Individui Superiore
HSC
N/A
Ranks and i guess your 'school' count but it is your marks that are the most important. Purely based on your marks i would say currently in the 80's however they may have been very hard tests that your school set and compared to the HSC you may slaughter the HSC.

However to be on the safe side id work on bringing 2U maths into the 80's along with Bio and attempting to get the highest mark possible in St. English (although i read band 6 is hard in st.).

Anywayz good luck!

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
your marks and ranks are decent for 8 units, although you have to bump either maths or biology for you to get a 90 UAI. Your good rank but low mark in 2 unit suggests that either the assessments are hard, or the whole class dont give a fuck, but more likely the former. You do well in maths and all the rest of the subjects, and youre well on your way to 90.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)