Do Universities retain your record? (1 Viewer)

John555

HSC
Hi guys,
I have completed one year of undergraduate study at Monash University and applied for a transfer to another University. I was just curious as to whether Universities keep a record/copy of the high shcool and uni grades that you supplied to them via VTAC/UAC when you made your transfer applicaiton.

So for example if I were unable to transfer this year and applied for a transfer next year, would the university still have a copy/record of all my high school/monash grades that VTAC or UAC sent to them?

Any thoughts, opinions, is appreciated.

Last edited:

rx34

HSC
Hi John, all the VTAC/UAC/QTAC universities would have access to your VCE results and tertiary results. They share a system where it is very easy to link and access all your results. If you were unsuccessful in your transfer and applied next year, that university would be able to access your results via the 'shared system'. I'm sure if the transfer is successful, that university would have a permanent record of your past results in their system when you are studying there. After you graduate, I am not sure if they do keep it or not.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)