do we get uni fee by mail or online? (1 Viewer)

tubtub

HSC
i havent got anything in the mail reagarding uni fees.........and now im startin to worry.......i already enrolled.......and i havent got anything fee related in my uws account.............so do we get our uni fee thing by mail or online? (rant: **** i hate the uws site, sooooooo dodgy:burn:)

L

LaraB

geez calm down! :p

NO ONE gets fee notices til census date which is around week 4...

when you do get them.. they come in the mail and you can pay them online or in person at the campus office

get_born

i didnt get anything either. Im thinking that anything to do with payment will be after we register for the tutorial dates from 14-20 feb.

melodic_gal

HSC
geez relax fees come in the mail but doesn't come until somewhere around week 4 i think and if they come around just make sure u paid it before the census date.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
They won't hesitate to send out fee notices soon. They can wait to get money off you! But you can either pay it at the cashier at your home campus or through ipay on the website.

L

LaraB

meh don't worry about it guys...

they can't ask you to pay fees til census date which is in week 4 because until then you aren't 'officially' recognised as being a student in your course at that uni..

even if they do send them weeks before which i doubt coz it's a waste of resources since plenty of peopel quit in the 1st week or so... just ignore it til the date it says on the letter that you have to pay by.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)