Do we need to follow the handbook structure (1 Viewer)

BringSexyBack

HSC
N/A
I was wondering if we can do the 3rd year units instead of the units that we are meant to be doing. Would the timetable clash for next year?

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
You need to be a bit more specific, are you just starting out? You can do any units you want as long as you meet the pre-requisites and as long as they fit in your projected program of study.

BringSexyBack

HSC
N/A
I transfered from Business (Accounting)/Law at UWS and now at Macq.

They said I can't do Accg101 without doing Accg 100, but then I can't do Accg200 without doing Accg101. Accg 200 is for second semester. So my problem now is to leave Accg 200 for 3rd year and just pick up a planet/people units.

So I was wondering whether by leaving the 2nd year Accounting units to next year would clash with the 3rd year law units and other 3rd year units. Does it matter what units and year you do, as long as I follow the pre-req?

X

xeuyrawp

So I was wondering whether by leaving the 2nd year Accounting units to next year would clash with the 3rd year law units and other 3rd year units. Does it matter what units and year you do, as long as I follow the pre-req?
You can't do units unless you've met the prerequisites.

The subjects may or may not clash, you'd have to check this year's timetable (often they keep it the same).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)