Do we need to know the survey for national studies and peace and conflict? (1 Viewer)

ayion

HSC
Since the national studies and peace and conflict is 25 marks, i don't think they would ask questions based on the survey but do i still need to know it to relate it to other syllabus dot points? Like, for national studies, i'm doing USA, and part of the survey is the impact of the Depression but there's a syllabus dot point in the focus of study that also relates to the Depression.

windebygirl

HSC
they can ask questions based on the survey
so yeah you need to know it
but it's like the easiest part

MalaMark04

HSC
Since the national studies and peace and conflict is 25 marks, i don't think they would ask questions based on the survey but do i still need to know it to relate it to other syllabus dot points? Like, for national studies, i'm doing USA, and part of the survey is the impact of the Depression but there's a syllabus dot point in the focus of study that also relates to the Depression.
It says on the NESA sample document that questions CAN'T be drawn from the survey, but there might be links to it. Also, If parts of the survey are in the key features, it can be asked.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)