Do Whores help prevent rape? (1 Viewer)

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
I believe, that to a certain extent prositutes/sex workers can help reduce the rate of rape. I agree 100% with what Dominic has said. Men who rape aren't men- they're little boys in a man's body, trying to exert themselves as men.

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
tWiStEdD said:
you're insufferable.
absolutely insufferable.
you really want me to get all politically incorrect, dont you?

ahhh tim you have come up against your arch nemisis crazyhomo yet again. ill give this round to tim. your keeping it mature chomo is being flippant.
haha but ill not diss glyc she loves buffy. glycerine did you know that twistedd aka tim also loves buffy? you two could be friends... but wait... im looking at another thread and it appears that crazyhomo likes buffy as well...
this is a dilemma.
:)

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
nor did i. its seriously just the way i view it and furthermore, it wasn't meant to be insulting, it was more pity.

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
Tattooguy, you make me ashamed to call myself an Australian. Your a pig, raping someone isn't a "contract" its rape. NO means NO. Haven't you ever heard that? Maybe you should write it down and carry it in your wallet next to your xxx small condom.

My thoughts on Tattooguy?
See below.

paper cup

pamplemousse
HSC
thorrnydevil said:
Tattooguy, you make me ashamed to call myself an Australian. Your a pig, raping someone isn't a "contract" its rape. NO means NO. Haven't you ever heard that? Maybe you should write it down and carry it in your wallet next to your xxx small condom.

My thoughts on Tattooguy?
See below.
I'm glad to see you have morals thorny, I think this guy should get banned.
Rape is wrong in any culture, any language. There is no exempting it. Frankly I think rapists should be bashed to death with several burning irons.

lengstar

HSC
OZGIRL86 said:
If a girl backs out, well then she backs out its her decision.....
"A point where its too late"? you have to be joking right..............
"a contract"? No its not a contract............
she has the right to say no or stop...
what you say is right...but given that the guy should be able to tell everyone that the girl's a sellout and should avoid her at all costs

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
lengstar said:
what you say is right...but given that the guy should be able to tell everyone that the girl's a sellout and should avoid her at all costs
whats telling everyone gonna solve, is embarrasing her really worth it?

tattoodguy

Whats wrong with you people.

I have said like 3 or 4 times ---- rape is wrong - but its over rated in the media - thats alll - but i do acknoledge rape is wrong.

I was simply saying that chicks put them selves in the situation alot of the time - thats why i dont have much sympathy for many of them.

Like with rape, someone said it before... usualy the guy has to prove he is innocent and it ruins ppples reputations -- ie bulll dogs --- kobe bryant etc -------- i just feeel chicks over do it. --- i think sometimes rape is just a misunderstanding --- like the dude really believes the chick wants it etc....because of what she has said and done -- ie they bring it on them selves. Fucking attentino seekers.

Chciks even try and say there bfs rape them etc...............its just bull shit. Rape is just exploited by women.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
in some cases that may be few.. but probably in a small minority.
And that is why we have to have the tough stance... although at risk of getting innocent people.

But yea.. i dunno.. it's complicated.

I do think its wrong where rape is kinda the only crime where the defendant is guilty and usually has to prove their innocence.

malkin86

HSC
The person who has been raped too - their whole sexual life is put on trial.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Well see there's the thing..
Alot of rapes... are TRUE, alot of rapes don't even get reported (i don't know how they would know this.. lol) And alot of the time... the guy on trial IS a complete asshole and he should basically be put thru living hell, but instead it goes to the victim..

I think rape is perhaps the most sensative crime to trial.

tattoodguy

if your a slut going around fucking everyone --- why shouldnt the court be made aware of it.............if ur a slut who doesnt respect ur body and urself how can u respect the truth.

Its a very serious allegation...........and i think its bull shit..that rape victims are extended the right to give evidence away from the court.

People should ahve the right to face there accusers ......face to face and have pressure put on them etc.....

Thats just bull shit.................fucking pisss weak government bowing and scraping to try and win a few womens votes....

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
fuck you..... you seem to have the impression that only "sluts" get raped... well you're a fucking idiot... every post you make just makes you look more and more like a cockhead.

PookieMonster

Got bored & left 30/01/05
HSC
tattoodguy said:
if your a slut going around fucking everyone --- why shouldnt the court be made aware of it.............if ur a slut who doesnt respect ur body and urself how can u respect the truth.

Its a very serious allegation...........and i think its bull shit..that rape victims are extended the right to give evidence away from the court.

People should ahve the right to face there accusers ......face to face and have pressure put on them etc.....

Thats just bull shit.................fucking pisss weak government bowing and scraping to try and win a few womens votes....
to me ur a moral dilemma. im attracted to the controversy, turned on about the boycotting, yet im not sure i could be bothered reading anything you write!!!

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
tattoodguy said:

Why should victims have to face the accuser if they don't want to? Don't you think the victim has gone through enough....its hard enough for them in court having to go through what they went through over and over

malkin86

HSC
So if you're anything less than a vestal virgin you're not allowed to say no? BULL.

tattoodguy

loooks like im popular on here ---- *takes a bow*

1)Whats wrong with you p4eople - i never said only sluts get raped. But in many cases.....sluts get raped..........im sure date rape etc etc..is more common than chicks just getting raped on the side of the road etc....So alot of chicks..put themselves in that situation-- i know chicks where things have happened.....but they put themselves in that situation. And im sure that happens alot.

2- rapists should be able to face there accusers- thats the legal system we have---- but now we are changing it..just to appease *rape victims*. That destroys the fabric of our legal system...and increases the chance a innnocnet person will be found guilty.

If chicks dont want to face there accuser --- i have an answer - just cop the rape on the chin and dont turn up to court. Rapists should be prosecuted, but we shouldnt destroy one of the most important elements of our court system just to appease women groups..................thats just bull shit.

3 - even sluts have the right to say no -------------- stop misquoting me and exagerating the things i say.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)