do ya think... (1 Viewer)

Snow Pea!

Touch it Bring it Pay it
HSC
Yeh having someone wit you to excersise is gd, cos u can talk etc.. except when ur buggered and they are really peppy and saying things like "come on you can do it" etc.. grrrrr lol

adsta

HSC
Yeah I prefer going with someone to the gym. Firstly, it motivates me more. I always want to do better than they can, so I'm pushing myself more than I would if I was on my own. Secondly, having a spotter (someone who can lift the bar if you can't go any more) while bench pressing is always a good idea.

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
No. I prefer going by myself. Been with someone a few times and it just doesnt work for me, i just end up going off onto different equipment to them anyway. When i go i just like to tune out and be in a world of my own.

Mike iE

HSC
It makes no difference to me in the gym, but when im doing my athletics training, having some decent training partners to push each other benefits heaps, especially getting the competitive edge

golfstick

balbrady's balbarer
HSC
N/A
I usually prefer to exercise by myself. I am motivated enough without needing someone else and I get way more shit done on my own.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)