Do you believe Mary was a virgin when she gave birth to Jesus Christ?? (1 Viewer)

Do you believe Mary was a virgin when she gave birth to Jesus Christ??

• Yes.

Votes: 73 43.2%
  • No.

Votes: 83 49.1%
  • Im jew and I believe jesus was fake but its going to happen soon with the real messiah

Votes: 5 3.0%
  • Not sure/confused

Votes: 8 4.7%

• Total voters

КГБ

Banned
HSC
Hey mods, plz dont merge this with the God thread. Yes its similar but totally different which I believe deserves its own thread.
cheers
Well most Muslims and Christians believe in it. thats nearly half the earth's population.

lol

;

КГБ

Banned
HSC
Yeah my cousin was telling me how this was some miracle of god and proves god exists. I was becoming doubtful of religion over the last year or so and this might make me become a better Muslim. I think jesus saved me

Pope Benedict

Banned
HSC
As a catholic leader I wish to express my concern over such a post. This forum should never allow such blasphemous polls/posts.

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC
yeah it happened to that 13yr old bitch in egypt!

man god makes some serious miracles sometimes

praise the lord etc

L

quit bos forever 23/01/07
Under the Tuscan Sun, as per usual, fuckan tearin
HSC
N/A
well there was this episode of house

and he told the lady that she had a virgin birth and he checked the results 7 times himself

but really, he was just tricking them and she was sluttin it up but was in denial

and they sent him a present like a week later because he compared her child to jesus

then he taunted wilson with it and was like hahahaahah i'm god

Enigmanation

HSC
Dude, theres no way she was high on opium and made up some shit about giving virgin birth to the freaking son of god. All she'd be saving herself from by making up elaborate shit like that is persecution and death.
Honestly you people make me sick.

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC
Dude, theres no way she was high on opium and made up some shit about giving virgin birth to the freaking son of god. All she'd be saving herself from by making up elaborate shit like that is persecution and death.
Honestly you people make me sick.

um

Napstar

Banned
HSC
No ...

See apparently, and I read this in a book, the word virgin meant something very different in Aramaic or whatever. Apparently it just meant like, young lady or something, not young lady with intact hymen. So I'm going out on a limb, and with my trusty old friend science and I'll say no.

Like, it's entirely possible this lady Mary did exist and that she did give birth to a dude named Jesus who claimed to be the messiah ... But come on guys, water into wine? Water can't magically transform into fermented grapes you dicks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)