• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Do you close your eyes... (1 Viewer)

Nakashima

We GLAMOROUS
HSC
Komaticom said:
There's a sense of deep connection if both have their eyes open and looking into each other. It can also be confronting though.
That reminds me of some weird thing I read somewhere about some couples staring into each other's eyes as they orgasm together.

Anyway I only kiss with eyes open if I'm just mucking around. It makes me laugh.

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
Haha, I remember someone writing about the time they saw a teenaged couple kissing wildly, and both their eyes were open and looking at her.

I think it was skeeta, but I'll check.

I usually close my eyes.

puglover

HSC
Well i ususally start of with my eyes open..
just to study his sexy lips.. lmao..
and then like close em :p

hyparzero

BOS Male Prostitute
HSC
puglover said:
Well i ususally start of with my eyes open..
just to study his sexy lips.. lmao..
and then like close em :p
for some reason, your post kept reminding me of that pug inyour avartar :rofl:

Chiisora

HSC
N/A
Uni Grad
I thought it was a given? I mean I remember my first kiss (taken by surprise) and then it's like the minute his lips touched mine he closed his eyes and since it was my first it took me some time to realise that I'd just lost my first kiss!

sandersen

si seulement...
HSC
Serius said:
Komaticom said:
That makes sense. You don't have the visuals to distract you from your other senses, but kissing with eyes closed does get boring after a while. So try opening them up.
doesnt really make sense, its never really been proven that deprevation of one sense increases the sensitivity of another.
Think about blind people - they often have heightened senses of smell and hearing. Has it ever been proven that this isn't true?

berra

HSC
chicken1 said:
kissing with your eyes open is so very passionate. to be able to look into each others eyes in the moment with so much love and desire is a rare thing i believe. i cant believe so many people think that looking at their partner is weird/scary/wrong/lame!! but of course closing ur eyes is nice also, all kissing is nice......yummy!
u noe wat??? i agree
like if u really lovve him, u wud
like i wud... y not... but not all the time. but jst looking at each other while doing suumthing so passionate.. it wud jst add on to the romance... but as i sed, not always.. jst sumtymes

*sighs*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)