• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Do you cry? Are you alright with it? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stevo.

no more talk
HSC
She's Madeline, she's Madeline, she may be very small.
She's Madeline, she's Madeline, but inside she's tall.

Stevo.

no more talk
HSC
No. No, no no no. Fuck you, you don't owe it to yourself man, you owe it to me, 'cause tomorrow I'm gonna wake up and I'll be 50, and I'll still be doin' this shit. And that's all right. That's fine. I mean, you're sittin' on a winnin' lottery ticket. You're too much of a pussy to cash it in, and that's bullshit. 'Cause I'd do fuckin' anything to have what you got. So would any of these fuckin' guys. It'd be an insult to us if you're still here in 20 years. Hangin' around here is a fuckin' waste of your time.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
Ashmobs said:
My father was an alcoholic, mean fucking drunk...he'd come home hammered looking to wale on somebody, so I had to provoke him so he wouldn't go after my mother & little brother.

Interesting nights were when he wore his rings.

He used to just put a belt, a stick, and a wrench on the kitchen table and say, "Choose."

I used to go with the wrench. Why?

Cause fuck him, that's why.
It's okay if you shed some tears on the matter Ashton, but I will understand if you do not have the will to express your feelings to others.

We will try our best to comfort you, if you decide you will share your tears with us. I just hope you know it's not your fault, and that I hope he left alot of money for you in his will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)