do you ever get over (1 Viewer)

Collin

HSC
N/A
Hahahaha, you still haven't gotten over that ex, SweetSeasons?

SweetSeasons

HSC
no.. I was walking to uni yesterday.. and I saw him drive past n I was depressed like the whole day.. this is the more recent ex.. not the dick head ex from ages ago.

I dunno.. I was just kind hoping it's normal.. like maybe I'm still in love cause of how far we went, maybe that would explain it

chloe169

finance yo
HSC
oh my god you poor thing :( that sucks homeless penis.

dont worry you WILL get over him in time. keep yourself occupied! :)

Collin

HSC
N/A
SweetSeasons said:
no.. I was walking to uni yesterday.. and I saw him drive past n I was depressed like the whole day.. this is the more recent ex.. not the dick head ex from ages ago.

I dunno.. I was just kind hoping it's normal.. like maybe I'm still in love cause of how far we went, maybe that would explain it
Did he have another chick on the passenger seat? That would of made it a googleplex times worse, hey?

SweetSeasons

HSC
yeah.. but I think it was his sister.. I dunno.. I was like his first gf in over a year so I don't think he'd have a new one strait away

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
sweetseasons you're really drawing this out mate.
just go out and get some action and get over all these exs. i swear you have more baggage than a qantas jet. i dont even think about my exs except to say how much worse i dated. and i most certainly dont get depressed when i see them, much less for a whole day. more like i laugh at them and what goobers i dated.
honestly you need to get over these three or four guys you're carrying around. its kinda sad.
other people will be like *aww baby there there* but im being honest coz thats what everyone is thinking.

Collin

HSC
N/A
Well, were you the dumpee this time? Often guys dump girls after becoming infatuated with new girls. So even though he may be of the commitment-type, exceptional circumstances play a factor in conclusion. Hope this doesn't seem harsh, lol.

Anyway, go secks a General Pants guy. That should make you feel better.

SweetSeasons

HSC
azzie said:
sweetseasons you're really drawing this out mate.
just go out and get some action and get over all these exs. i swear you have more baggage than a qantas jet. i dont even think about my exs except to say how much worse i dated. and i most certainly dont get depressed when i see them, much less for a whole day. more like i laugh at them and what goobers i dated.
honestly you need to get over these three or four guys you're carrying around. its kinda sad.
other people will be like *aww baby there there* but im being honest coz thats what everyone is thinking.

I really only cry about one ex.. n I've only had two ex's and I don't even count the first one he's fucked in the head

SweetSeasons

HSC
Collin said:
Well, were you the dumpee this time? Often guys dump girls after becoming infatuated with new girls. So even though he may be of the commitment-type, exceptional circumstances play a factor in conclusion. Hope this doesn't seem harsh, lol.

Anyway, go secks a General Pants guy. That should make you feel better.
lol if i was like really hot I would consider secks'n the general pants guy :p

yeah I dunno.. I'm kinda glad I'm not with him but still really sad that I'm not.. I'm so confused lol

Collin

HSC
N/A
Just admit it, you want him back. ;)

Woops, I'm not helping am I?

Hahah.

SweetSeasons

HSC
lol.. I want him back.. but things would have to be different.. I dunno I just wish we had of started off better, I really truly feel if we started off better we probably would of ended up married with 2.5 kids blah blah blah

Collin

HSC
N/A
Why let how you two started off dominate? If reconciliation was possible, it should have been strived for in all fronts. Live for the future, don't dwell on the past SweetSeasons.

SweetSeasons

HSC
he's the one that kept dwelling on how we started off... friggin emo pot head... n like i made him promis he wouldn't smoke pot n he gave it up for me n he always had to bring it up like how he thought it was stupid that he couldn't smoke pot...

remind me to never date an emo pot head ever again..

I kinda have my eye on this bogan from up the pub.. but yeah.. I dunno he called me gorgeous last night lol.. but yeah I dunno he's like 6 yrs older..

see lol, that's what I hate I think I'm startin 2 get over pat n then something happens that makes me want to go running back 2 him

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
SweetSeasons said:
lol.. I want him back.. but things would have to be different.. I dunno I just wish we had of started off better, I really truly feel if we started off better we probably would of ended up married with 2.5 kids blah blah blah
this is the reason you're not over him. dont set these kinda goals when you're 17/18. if you're thinking about marrying him and having kids already its kinda creepy. he prolly thinks its really really wrong. even guys in the most clingy and super sweet relationships freak out at the talk of marriage and kids. and you can only be dissapointed if it doesnt work out. and get depressed about how you could have built a future together blah boring conventional family boring

SweetSeasons

HSC
azzie said:
this is the reason you're not over him. dont set these kinda goals when you're 17/18. if you're thinking about marrying him and having kids already its kinda creepy. he prolly thinks its really really wrong. even guys in the most clingy and super sweet relationships freak out at the talk of marriage and kids. and you can only be dissapointed if it doesnt work out. and get depressed about how you could have built a future together blah boring conventional family boring

haha.. he's the one that wanted to alope.. the day after homebake he wanted to go to the registry or what ever it is n go n get married.. on like our first date he was talkin bout us living together n shit n it did scare me off n i broke it off with him after like 2 weeks cause it was too full on.. then we talked n got back together and yeah.. man i fucked things by dumping him

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)