Do you feel AWESOME if someone pays for ur stuffs? (1 Viewer)

conics2008

HSC
No, it just shows your using him/her.

I'd rather do it my way. Everything I own I bought. I dont accept things for people because it makes it look like they own you.

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
Errr I own THEM and through THEM I then come to own all the shit they buy me ^___^

Stevo.

no more talk
HSC
I would feel like I would owe the person something. So no, because I don't like that feeling. I would rather feel that someone owed me a favour rather than me them.

vwright

HSC
yes and no....sure when i get asked on a date, yes it feels good to have the dinner paid for, or if i was given a gift...but i always reciprocate because i dont like to feel owned either or feel like someone has power over me because of money

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
vwright said:
yes and no....sure when i get asked on a date, yes it feels good to have the dinner paid for, or if i was given a gift...but i always reciprocate because i dont like to feel owned either or feel like someone has power over me because of money
reciprocate with sex?

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
conics2008 said:
No, it just shows your using him/her.

I'd rather do it my way. Everything I own I bought. I dont accept things for people because it makes it look like they own you.
Are you kidding me?

If they are buying you free stuff (without asking for anything material back)then clearly they're the whipped one. That's why in imbalanced relationships where the man dotes more dearly on the woman than vice versa, it's clearly the woman wearing the pants in the union.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
What if it's cold and we both wear jeans. THEN WHO HAS THE PANTS?

Just.Snaz

HSC
Nah, I don't like it. It makes me feel... bad? But I like paying for other people's stuff.. it makes me feel... nice :)

dodgyv

CEO
HSC
no, i dont feel great about someone paying me for stuff. If you keep getting shouted thats dogg 2 the guy whoz shouting you.

you can just take take take...you got to give give give.

but then again if the guys wanker take advantage of him. if hes wipped take advantage of him. Be happy

hairspray

HSC
i do feel awesome because the guy out of his free will is paying for my stuff. BUT i do not expect my stuff to be paid for... if they give then they give, if not then i would happily pay for my own stuff =)

DLtoken

HSC
Yeah, why not!?!? The best thing is if you set it up with your date so that you alternate each time... Then everyone feels like they are getting treated every now and then.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)