Do you Floss everyday? (1 Viewer)

Hagaren

The Fresh Prince
HSC
yes, but sometimes only once instead of morning and night.

Fogell

HSC
apparently if you don't it causes gum recession
i floss before bed only isnt that what your supposed to do?

xtcy

HSC
probably only like twice in my life

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
I do it every few weeks or so. If I do it more frequently than my gums bleed.

Fogell

HSC
oh that used to happen to me, but if you take 1000mg vitamin c tablets daily it cures the bleeding. Generally its not gingivitis or anything just a deficiency in vitamin c. It pretty much cures it staight away.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
I floss whenever I eat corn on the cob, and sometimes after I've eaten steak. Foods that stick in your teeth.

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
oh that used to happen to me, but if you take 1000mg vitamin c tablets daily it cures the bleeding. Generally its not gingivitis or anything just a deficiency in vitamin c. It pretty much cures it staight away.
You know the RDI of vitamin C is usually around 100mg per day (in the US, anyway - it's 45mg per day here)? And that all of that comes from fresh fruit and vegetables (and we usually consume quite a bit above the RDI)? I do not have a vitamin C deficiency; if I did, I would be suffering far more severe symptoms.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
It's quite silly that they put so much vitamin C in supplements. You'll just pee 95% of it out. Vitamin C is one of those things where you just need your RDI. Anything over that gets removed from your body.

You need like... half a glass of OJ a day to get 100% of your RDI. One piece of fruit. Nobody has a vitamin C deficiency.

Fogell

HSC
i feel really dumb getting 1000mg tablet bottles from priceline now

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
I floss when I eat something that sticks in your teeth, and sometimes just when I generally feel like a really good clean.

BTW how often should you go to the dentist, just for check-ups and shit. I honestly haven't been since I was like 8. My teeth just haven't posed me any problems ever.

Except I still have a few baby teeth which I think is extremely weird and should be checked out, but mum and dad both had the same thing and so does my sister so it might not be so abnormal for me. Idk. It doesn't cause me any pain so I hardly think about it.

iNerd

Banned
HSC
never
and the dentist is like
some country you got growing in your mouth
go floss

still don't

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)