Do you have a Crap english teacher? (1 Viewer)

DO YOU HAVE A CRAP ENGLISH TEACHER?

• Oh my god.. my english teacher is the WORST

Votes: 79 35.1%
  • my english teacher is o'rite.

Votes: 41 18.2%
  • my english teacher is #1

Votes: 88 39.1%
  • give me some candy now!

Votes: 17 7.6%

• Total voters
I

ignition

Do you?

I ask like "Do you actually read my essays, or do you just give me random marks?"

I spent like 5mins on 1 essay once and I got 19/20.
I spent 2hours once and I got 19/20

WHAT IS THIS?

And he/she has no sophisticated knowledge of texts. It's like "yeah... it has good imagery"

Last edited by a moderator:

praise897

Alcoholic
HSC
haha, they should be sacked
my eng teacher is pretty good, still after mabye 20+ years of teaching she is still enthusiastic towards teaching

Rahul

Dead Member
my current english teacher is horrible. but there is a shiniing light....only 3 days left. :p:D

edit/ i thought this was advanced. :p

my ext eng teacher is quite good actually. with a small class, 5 people, we work well. the atmosphere is unlike other classes.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by Rahul
my current english teacher is horrible. but there is a shiniing light....only 3 days left. :p:D

edit/ i thought this was advanced. :p

my ext eng teacher is quite good actually. with a small class, 5 people, we work well. the atmosphere is unlike other classes.
i could say basically ditto, but not horrible, alright

and i think all eng teachers give random marks! i really don't get it!

moogle

I eat kuponuts.
HSC
N/A
my teacher's good .. but i'm not used to his style of teaching lol

he doesn't make us do work. he doesn't care if people skip. he spends most of the lesson .. talking.

lately we've been talking about "what is postmodernism?" .... which is basically the same thing we've been talking about most of the year :)

but he kicksass in essay writing. write an essay, give him to mark, revise a few times and you're guaranteed full or close to full marks in that essay.

i'm too lazy to hand him anyway though. i tend to avoid doing work unless the teacher forces me to .. >_>;; not good for my uai mark ..

Aussiechick

HSC
I don't like my eng ext teacher, she's really weird. and she doesn't like me for no reason, and it shows in my marks :(

malayz_angel

HATE 2 U ENGLISH TEACHER! 3 and 4 u teacher pretty nice, she waited on the net for six hours so that we could all mail her our major works for checkin (yes that was the first time she got to see them complete)

bong

HSC
how bout this: 3 diff teachers for eng adv in 2 yrs, 3 diff teachers for eng ext in 2 yrs :D

yes im failin english! joy!

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
OMG, another disciple from the School of "Adding Candy to Polls"

Anyway, my Ext 1 teacher is shit. I refuse to say any more... but he's just classically crap

yasminwright

DUMB AS DOG DOO DOO

my teacher is so past her prime i think she was a close personal friend of tutancarmen which in theory would make her great for context but she will not except new ideas of any form!!
this woman is bias, thick as a wooden plank with a university degree in teaching from the college of weet bix boxes!
i don't know how the hell i am going to pass this thing

My teacher rules. You people have different teachers for 2u and ext? Weird! I've had the same teacher for years 11+12, 2u and 3u english. Shes a bit crazy but in that great absent-minded english teacher way.

Jinglebell

HSC
wow, my teacher is crazy in that scary 'sex-obsessed ex-nun who gets the names of characters in Emma wrong' kind of way...no, she really is. english has been a scary place for me these last two years:)

double_identity

Mine's fairly fantastic as far as committment is concerned. She is both my Advanced and Extension teacher so there's a lot of useful overlap there. She's also a generally nice person. Our entire advanced class (which has our Extension 1 + 2 students in it) has been invited to a bbq lunch at her house after the ext. exam. Thankfully everyone else thinks highly of her too so there a good chance her garden and house will be intact by the end.

bails

Hehe i feel sorry for u lot, we hav the best english teacher! Weve got her for 2, 3 & 4 U and we even get lollypops on our bdays... mum we call her. The best there is!

Originally posted by double_identity
Mine's fairly fantastic as far as committment is concerned. She is both my Advanced and Extension teacher so there's a lot of useful overlap there. She's also a generally nice person. Our entire advanced class (which has our Extension 1 + 2 students in it) has been invited to a bbq lunch at her house after the ext. exam. Thankfully everyone else thinks highly of her too so there a good chance her garden and house will be intact by the end.
Hmm this sounds so familiar double_identity. Me has feelings dat we r in same class, who r u?

sar567

Go Mum!!!!!
the only bad thing about her is that she IN SLOVENIA for the whole hsc how can i get help when shes holidaying in another country but other than that my english teacher is a champion.
tht bbq thing does sound very familiar

jili

Sorry, i dont do extension, only advanced, but had 2 comment on the teacher thing. My teacher is crazy! He is a good guy but a shit teacher.... he is a bit alternate, his bro is the lead singer of Machine Gun Felatio, if that explains anything.... i think even the guys in the class that wag all the time have a better attendance record than my teacher...

jili

oh and he took us away to debate once, we got in the back seat and there were a couple of empty Long necks in the back seat....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)