Do you have stalkers on facebook? (1 Viewer)

HSC
Hey guys and gals,

just wondering, do you have facebook stalkers too? I have this one kid in my school, who is so addicted to facebook, he comments on nearly everyone's wall post. We ever call his the captian of facebook (since he is a school prefect).
Some kids at my school even made a group called "***** ** the Stalker" and he denied it. Lol.

How about you guys?

miguelcastillo

HSC
Hey guys and gals,

just wondering, do you have facebook stalkers too? I have this one kid in my school, who is so addicted to facebook, he comments on nearly everyone's wall post. We ever call his the captian of facebook (since he is a school prefect).
Some kids at my school even made a group called "***** ** the Stalker" and he denied it. Lol.

How about you guys?

dear sleight_of_hand,

its not entirely his fault, you are posting it on facebook - which in fact is a public website. if you have problems concerning the privacy of your conversations, status updates etc. why even post them at all?
why do you even have facebook if all your going to do is complain how people are 'stalking you.' in fact you have quite a self-centred, egostatic personality, maybe you suffer from paranoia which stems from your childhood.
if you still have issues concerning this, there's only one solution: delete your facebook account.

yours truly,

Ashwin Ramesh

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
yeah
my dad

HSC
dear sleight_of_hand,

its not entirely his fault, you are posting it on facebook - which in fact is a public website. if you have problems concerning the privacy of your conversations, status updates etc. why even post them at all?
why do you even have facebook if all your going to do is complain how people are 'stalking you.' in fact you have quite a self-centred, egostatic personality, maybe you suffer from paranoia which stems from your childhood.
if you still have issues concerning this, there's only one solution: delete your facebook account.
I quite disagree my friend. Infact the person who I am talking about is far more self centred and egotistical, emphasised by his need to monitor/ guard the school canteen as if it were his castle. And the mere soldiers who are put on guard duty (talking about the prefects who serve in the canteen), do not take kindly to the storm of emails originating from this person of whom I speak.

Oh and yes, my childhood has been poisoned by the though that this person would be standing behind me, watching my every move.

raiyan

HSC
I quite disagree my friend. Infact the person who I am talking about is far more self centred and egotistical, emphasised by his need to monitor/ guard the school canteen as if it were his castle. And the mere soldiers who are put on guard duty (talking about the prefects who serve in the canteen), do not take kindly to the storm of emails originating from this person of whom I speak.

Oh and yes, my childhood has been poisoned by the though that this person would be standing behind me, watching my every move.
sad...

p.s. Sleight of hand... nice pseudonym man!

Last edited:

maplestory

Autoplay Member
HSC
dear sleight_of_hand,

yours truly,

Ashwin Ramesh
yeah i deleted mine full stop

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
so how well do you play the guitar?

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
and lol
i am approximately 5 months older than you
since i was born in may
and you on october 10
:)

arcticdbk

HSC
N/A
Well I have implied marriage propositions over facebook

all these random foreigners from overseas add me

and when I ignore

some msg me and say 'why you do ze ignore, why no accept'

and you just *know* they want to marry you for the visa

and i be like nuh uh

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
dw miguel i wont post your pics
thats mean

miguelcastillo

HSC
yes i'm filo. people just thought i was mexican and it kinda stuck.
not to come across as being mean or anything, and admittably, i am very poor at remembering people...

who are you?

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
yes i'm filo. people just thought i was mexican and it kinda stuck.
not to come across as being mean or anything, and admittably, i am very poor at remembering people...

who are you?
you dont know me and i do not know you
but we have a mutual friend on facebook lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)