Do you have to be really smart in junior school to excel in senior, e.g 99.95 atar (1 Viewer)

Aizzaku-desu

HSC
Basically I just put half effort into studying and schoolwork in junior school and sat around the B- C+ marks, Mainly because I had no idea what career path I would want to follow and how exactly I would get there so I just cruised through school, but I've made up my mind and hope its not too late to pursue the career I wish to follow, although this career path has a high atar demand. 96+

Menomaths

Exaı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸lted Member
HSC
Re: Do you have to be really smart in junior school to excel in senior, e.g 99.95 ata

Basically I just put half effort into studying and schoolwork in junior school and sat around the B- C+ marks, Mainly because I had no idea what career path I would want to follow and how exactly I would get there so I just cruised through school, but I've made up my mind and hope its not too late to pursue the career I wish to follow, although this career path has a high atar demand. 96+
You're year 11 so you plenty of time to study for your desired atar :)

seventhroot

gg no re
HSC
Re: Do you have to be really smart in junior school to excel in senior, e.g 99.95 ata

No

Not too late

/thread

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad

A career path is never locked by ATAR.

You always have the option to transfer if you don't succeed the first time.

essayer

HSC

Of course not. I was an ordinary student, who studied hard in later years and obtained a 99.90 ATAR. If you take an ordinary person, who's willing to devote a great deal of time to study, thinking, learning and getting feedback, then they can get a high ATAR.

starkid

HSC

Nah man it doesn't matter. As long as you know your content and study patterns well, you're fine. I knew a kid who cruised through junior school and BAM he randomly starts coming 1st in almost all his classes in senior school. Ended up getting 97

Aizzaku-desu

HSC

thanks so much guys :)

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad

You have to be a son of a gun

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)