Do you like Business Studies (1 Viewer)

xxtiaxchelseaxx

HSC
Is Business Studies interesting? a lot of work? I'm not doing business but I wish I had chosen it. I know it doesn't make a difference now but I'm just interested to see what its like.

sinistah

procrastinator =D
HSC
yeh itz a good subject.....very logical & pretty interesting.

gr8 sub too score good marks in =D

over9k

HSC
hate it cause of the business report writing....
other stuff is ok i guess.

business is soo bludgy.. i wish i'd chosen harder subs like eco

I am James

HSC
I chose Business over Physics and Art. To be honest, I find it hard. Just the whole concept of it. I'm good with memorizing information, but not with the concepts. I got 58% in Preliminary if that's anything, I wish I had known how to study but we cannot change the past.

nicola89

HSC
business studies is a joke of a subject. especially the stupid assignments. im so glad i only have a month left of doing the stupid thing. sucked in to anyone who chose it!!!!

HSCsimulator

HSC
xxtiaxchelseaxx said:
Is Business Studies interesting? a lot of work? I'm not doing business but I wish I had chosen it. I know it doesn't make a difference now but I'm just interested to see what its like.
I like people who likes business studies. Hope that answers your question.

fishy89sg

HSC
sinistah said:
gr8 sub too score good marks in =D
If 3% of students who getting band 6 in Business Studies last year is high, then yes, its a gr8 sub too score good marks in =D

wendybird

HSC
my business studies teacher (senior hsc marker, biggest champ)

told me that to get band six last year you only had to get a raw mark of around high 70s.

whether that means the exam was hard i'm not sure- but i'd take my chances on business

studies over say physics any day!

Beege

HSC
wendybird said:
my business studies teacher (senior hsc marker, biggest champ)

told me that to get band six last year you only had to get a raw mark of around high 70s.

whether that means the exam was hard i'm not sure- but i'd take my chances on business

studies over say physics any day!
I doubt it would be that low

85+ raw at least

williamc

HSC
Beege said:
I doubt it would be that low

85+ raw at least
Just because it doesn't scale well doesn't mean it doesn't align well. It could very well be high 70's.

evilchello5

HSC
I really dnt like it... The only reason i chose it was cos there is nuthing else in the line... and it was the only thing that might get me sumwhere but im really struggling,... can anyone give hints to study from i have my preliminary in 2 weeks... Plz help!!

BIGTYMA

Focus
HSC
i hate business studies. its just soo boring and dry. however its an easy subject im coming 1st 89%.

*evilchello the only way to study business studies and to remember defs and try to relate things so that they flow into each other

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)