Do you like Holdens or Fords? (1 Viewer)

Are you are Holden person or a Ford person?

• Holden

Votes: 26 66.7%
  • Ford

Votes: 13 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rudroll

A Chicken in my Bag!
HSC
Holden is a lot better than Ford.

It would be embarrassing to drive a Ford :haha:

bigboyjames01

Banned
HSC
never driven a Holden and dont intend to.
BTW both are foreign owned and locally manufactured.

Valeu

HSC
I was a massive Holden fanboy as a young one.

I have a level of admiration for the big V8 sedans, even moreso the turbo six ones, and i would gladly and happily thrash them if given the chance... but to own one... hell naw.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
I was a massive Holden fanboy as a young one.

I have a level of admiration for the big V8 sedans, even moreso the turbo six ones, and i would gladly and happily thrash them if given the chance... but to own one... hell naw.
Agreed. Turbo4s ftw though.

(If I ever moved back to Malaysia I wouldn't mind bringing back some Aussie muscle though just to be different)

Fruits Basket

HSC
bigboyjames01: Awesome pic!

:D I was getting worried, I thought I was the only girl who had replied! - That was until I came across the next female who had replied earlier...that read wrong ROFL

Last edited:

theism

Resident Apologetic
HSC
I like Japanese cars.

but between those two,
Holden probably.

K-ruddy's official car is an armored white Holden statesman,
with an entourage of two black SUV's.

Last edited:

Sham

92NTY6
HSC
holdens, cos my ute is one.

(but a shot a mate took of his xr brutey next to a sexy little 08? mustang made my heart skip..)

all and alls probably a bit confused cos the family driveways got a holden a ford and a toyota parked up xD

I would kill for this car.

..but still id second that kill!

loller

Banned
HSC
N/A
fuck that ute is nice

would rather a TRD hilux though but thats still nice

ClockworkSoldier

Clockwork Army
HSC
I'm a fan of both. But I must say...

Ford cause I own one and it's never complained and just keeps going.

Also, it's 21 years old and hasn't lost any horsepower and drives like new. I'm not a fan of the previous Holden designs frankly I think the Falcon has aged better, but gotta love the having a Skyline engine in a Commie. But then again the Skyline engine is not native, so that can cause some technical problems later down the track. The Falcons engine is designed and built to be native and original for the car. The EA Falcon had massive quality control issues in it's first stages of development. And so did certain Holden models. Holdens have massive torque, so do Falcons. Holden dumps all it's torque in 1st, and Ford dumps theirs in 2nd.

Holdens have a horrible bogan reputation. Ford does as well, but no-where near as bad. They are mainly seen as a workers car. They both are styled VERY similarly, so naturally if you like the look of one, you'll like the other (unless your a hardcore fan and won't admit anything or say cliche lines like "I'll never set foot in (the oppositions) car" - I'm looking at you people above me...).

They are very similar cars and both rock. They need to get the Falcon out to the States though. People in the U.S. that I talk to are begging for them.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
How do Falcons magically not put down torque in 1st gear but do in second?

loller

Banned
HSC
N/A
Haha i missed that

someone knows nothing about something by the looks of it

russs

yeeeee
HSC
I'm a fan of both. But I must say...

Ford cause I own one and it's never complained and just keeps going.

Also, it's 21 years old and hasn't lost any horsepower and drives like new. I'm not a fan of the previous Holden designs frankly I think the Falcon has aged better, but gotta love the having a Skyline engine in a Commie. But then again the Skyline engine is not native, so that can cause some technical problems later down the track. The Falcons engine is designed and built to be native and original for the car. The EA Falcon had massive quality control issues in it's first stages of development. And so did certain Holden models. Holdens have massive torque, so do Falcons. Holden dumps all it's torque in 1st, and Ford dumps theirs in 2nd.

Holdens have a horrible bogan reputation. Ford does as well, but no-where near as bad. They are mainly seen as a workers car. They both are styled VERY similarly, so naturally if you like the look of one, you'll like the other (unless your a hardcore fan and won't admit anything or say cliche lines like "I'll never set foot in (the oppositions) car" - I'm looking at you people above me...).

They are very similar cars and both rock. They need to get the Falcon out to the States though. People in the U.S. that I talk to are begging for them.
I always thought Fords (esp. old ford utes) are ultimate bogan mobiles. When you see an old ford ute, there is always an old white guy with a beard with a "love it or leave it" sticker or something.

This (you still see them around sometimes, I don't know how people afford to run them):

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)