• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Do You Like The '24' Series (2 Viewers)

Do you like '24'

• Yes

Votes: 19 67.9%
  • No

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I Don't know what '24' is

Votes: 1 3.6%

• Total voters

neonazi

this is the first series i have watched of 24...i didnt watch series 1 or 2 because i thought it sounded shit. but thats y i think that series 3 is heaps kool cos its the first series ive seen.

i like how the writers of the show write it as they go along. it adds more unpredictabilty to the plot. except i hate it when all these old characters come back like nina. my sister told me all about her and i was like well y is she back in the scene now??

anyways i still maintain that 24 is kool. i think theres 4 or 5 episodes left and should be quite good.

and KEEP JOHNS IN LEAGUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Yes, I love 24 too:D!

Originally posted by pc_wizz
that was freaky ... made me shiver all over ...

i thought he would come up with some sort of plan ... *sigh* ... ryan was a dick anyway ... no loss in my opinion ... :p

pcwizz

I thought that Jack would find a way out of it too, but with the amount of key characters they have been killing off, you never know. Ryan was not so bad, he genuinely cared about people in my opinion (remember his approval of the suicide kits and various other things), but someone in his kind of position need to be harsh:). I really felt sad for him when Jack said:

"Is there anyone that you want to speak to", and Ryan said something along the lines of "No, I don't know anyone and have no friends/family":(.

Anyway, what am I saying, it is only a television show:).

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Originally posted by eLmo
i didn't think jack would kill him going on what I saw from the adds
Yeah, they made you think that he would find a way out of it, with the AD saying, "Will jack do the unthinkable?":).

Originally posted by Ploop
yeh ryan is a dick. He was going to bail... knowing that the virus would be released
What do you think you would do in his situation? I don't know what I would do, but it is a natural instinct to run:).

Originally posted by timbk2
i have to say i've pretty much seen every episode in seasons 1 and 2. and this season..
I missed the whole of season one and the first half of season two, but from then on, I have seen every single episode. I plan to get the box sets when I get some money:).

Originally posted by timbk2
i was happy ryan died.. he was pissing me off.... Cloe... now she is annoying!
Argh, Chloe:chainsaw:!

Originally posted by Annegelic
god, shows like 24, alias, csi, law & order lalala.. piss me off. they take up so much air time and no one even watches those. boring as.
24 is an awesome show, Alias is starting to ware on me though. I have never really got into CSI or Law and Order, although my dad loves CSI: Miami especially:).

Originally posted by spanked
yes it was my favorte show.. dissappointed they cancelled threat matrix. that was a good show too
Did they cancel it:(? It looks so good though. I have every episode that has aired so far on video, I just haven't had the time to watch them yet:(.

Originally posted by _muse_
too lazy :)
You mustn't like the show enough then:).

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
Originally posted by Merethrond

I thought that Jack would find a way out of it too, but with the amount of key characters they have been killing off, you never know.
its all about the budget... kiefer is demanding too much! they gotta kill off the ones that they dont need (yet get paid heaps) for next season... (hell is there even gonna be a next season?)

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Originally posted by Orange Juice
its all about the budget... kiefer is demanding too much! they gotta kill off the ones that they dont need (yet get paid heaps) for next season... (hell is there even gonna be a next season?)
I see. Yeah, I heard that there will definitely be a fourth season. They are apparently starting filming in August 2004, and it will be airing in January 2005 in America. So we will probably get the show in about July 2005:(.

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
i think kiefer gets about 12mil for a series... not bad compared to me getting 0 for watching it :S

pc_wizz

ρ s y c н o ρ α τ н ™
HSC
i think kiefer gets about 12mil for a series... not bad compared to me getting 0 for watching it :S
it would be awesome if we got payed that much to watch it ... *sigh* ... the thought of $12million just made me go into a trance

pcwizz

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
i spose thats average pay for high profile stars on television.. unlike Friends.. those guys got like $22 million a series, gawd

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
Originally posted by Trigger189
i spose thats average pay for high profile stars on television.. unlike Friends.. those guys got like $22 million a series, gawd
woah... I don't even know what I'd do with that much money :rolleyes: ..They don't deserve that much anyway!

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
Originally posted by Trigger189
yeh i thought of that... and the friends stars dont have to work as much (cuz the show is 30mins as well as more stars so they share the time around)... yet they still get like 800k or so... (usd)...where k=000...

i also have no idea how like cbs or whatever actually afford to pay them... cuz thats alot of bling for one show...

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
yeh i thought of that... and the friends stars dont have to work as much (cuz the show is 30mins as well as more stars so they share the time around)... yet they still get like 800k or so... (usd)...where k=000...
It was US$1,000,000 per episode, per actor:).

i also have no idea how like cbs or whatever actually afford to pay them... cuz thats alot of bling for one show...
Easy, it is such as successful show, and so many people watch it, that businesses who want their advertisement in that time slot pay a fortune:).

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
im sorry i dont get the exact-frickin-figures :p
I'm not having a go at you or anything, just stating the facts:).

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
Originally posted by Merethrond
I'm not having a go at you or anything, just stating the facts:).
sure your not!
ill just stand here with my eyes shut so you can stab me in the back!

im only pissed cuz im sick and cant go out tonight its a frickin joke

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)