Do You Like The Current AOS? (1 Viewer)

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
Belonging is an absoloute pain... i did journeys in my prelims and that was sooooooooooo much easier =="

SamQ

HSC
I enjoy the AOS, I found Romulus really easy to relate to, and synthesize related texts to combine with it. I find connections more difficult to be honest.

bored of sc

HSC
Belonging: you either belong or don't belong due to your differences and/or similarities and it has positive and negative effects on yourself, others and wider communities/the world.

It's fine. Put in the work and actually answer the question you're given. And complaining gets you nowhere.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Belonging is awesome. Speeches are even better.

Woteva636

HSC
I think that the people who want to do English would prefer Belonging, because it gives them a chance to really shine over the rest.

Me, personally, I'm only doing advanced English because I don't like the standard teacher, and i really HATE Belonging:burn:!! Journey was so easy because you just chose a text about a journey eg Huck Finn, theres the meaning on the surface, no digging required to get 85% or so.

BTW, i love speeches, probably because they are so easy after six years of debating and two semi-finals in a row at the Ian Murphey Memorial Rotary debating competition (both times we got jipped by the adjudecators, once the other team even reckoned we should have won!)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)