Do you look older than you really are? (1 Viewer)

mastermind666

HSC
Yeh, i am often told that im 19-20 (im actually 15).

One girl asked me once - 'so, which uni course are you doing?'

hermand

je t'aime.
HSC
birthday on xmas eve? wow, ur parents planned ur birth-date quite well! :)
forty minutes off christmas day. the doctor kept telling mum to hold on cause if you're the first christmas baby you get free stuff for like a year etc, but mum was liek i don't give a shit. haha.

HSC
in my home country, you can be born on whatever day you please.

granted you pay the $3 fee of course.

dux&src

just a star-crossed lover
HSC
Yeh, i am often told that im 19-20 (im actually 15).

One girl asked me once - 'so, which uni course are you doing?'
haha that would be pretty bad..

i remember a girl once asked how old are you? i responded with my age..and she said the following to clarify: 'seventeen'?? i said 'no' she said 'wow, you are so tall for your age'

pman

Banned
HSC
I'm in yr 12 this year but People still ask me what electives I'm going to do for yr 9, like I haven't done it yet, Then the refuse to belive i'm seventeen till i pull out my licence!

sunjai01

HSC
well im 17... people think i go to uni....

im just like.... nope... but im working my way up there..

some guy asked if i was 21... hahahahaaa...

havent tried gettin into pubs or buyin booze yet... must try though

dux&src

HSC
I'm in yr 12 this year but People still ask me what electives I'm going to do for yr 9, like I haven't done it yet, Then the refuse to belive i'm seventeen till i pull out my licence!
Where do people approach you to ask for your yr 9 electives? At school or..some other place?

wow you look like you are in year 8? I guess you won't have any trouble passing of as a child when buying tickets for movies etc...(other things i can't think of):rofl:

Tumnus

HSC
Hahah in year 10 i was visiting a school and standing around in the playground n this little junior comes up to me and asks me if i'm a teacher:eek:....i said no but i now curse my slow wit, i should have sent the little bastard to detention or something. my nice beard probably explained that one.:headbang: when meeting new people they generaly think i'm older than my sister (who is 3 years older) and one guy even asked me if i'm in Uni or finished (can't quite remember). I don't mind it, but when you look like you should be in university and your in high school ppl generally think your dumb or smthing.
if i shaved my beard i would prob look my age but i will never shave it! all those guys who boste about shaving - be a man and grow a beard! imo shaving is annoying though a beard does get itchy :)

pman

Banned
HSC
I've only just convinced the yr 9's at school I'm not younger nthan them, and thats cos i got my jersey!

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
People always guess me as about 3 years younger than I actually am.

I was once asked if I was looking forward to starting high school, when I was in year 9 :eek:
so no, I don't look older than I really am :/

dux&src

HSC
well im 17... people think i go to uni....

im just like.... nope... but im working my way up there..

some guy asked if i was 21... hahahahaaa...

havent tried gettin into pubs or buyin booze yet... must try though
Well you are one year away from it if it all pans out well.

if someone asked if i was 21 i would be :burn:.

Hahah in year 10 i was visiting a school and standing around in the playground n this little junior comes up to me and asks me if i'm a teacher:eek:....i said no but i now curse my slow wit, i should have sent the little bastard to detention or something. my nice beard probably explained that one.:headbang: when meeting new people they generaly think i'm older than my sister (who is 3 years older) and one guy even asked me if i'm in Uni or finished (can't quite remember). I don't mind it, but when you look like you should be in university and your in high school ppl generally think your dumb or smthing.
if i shaved my beard i would prob look my age but i will never shave it! all those guys who boste about shaving - be a man and grow a beard! imo shaving is annoying though a beard does get itchy :)
LOL you could have said 'yes'..would have been hilarious.

wow your sister is 3 years older and they think you are the elder one.

You don't mind it?

Brontecat

HSC
Last year i started a new school and was going into year 10 and everyone thought i was in year 8, this year at another new school everyone thought i was in year 9.
woot for actually growing last year :)

hermand

je t'aime.
HSC
i do acrobatics and one of the girls asked me if i was in year ten and i answered, no year twelve, and she didn't believe me and asked another girl and she guessed year ten, and then i was like okay swear i'm in year twelve, and then she asked another girl if she knew i was in year twelve, and she was like, duh. and it made me happy. a little. haha.

Tumnus

HSC
LOL you could have said 'yes'..would have been hilarious.

wow your sister is 3 years older and they think you are the elder one.

You don't mind it?
Nah, i'm cool with it. Though she has tried to convince me to shave and gets a little annoyed when she is seen as the younger one lol. but then again - she has a car n i don't ; she goes to uni n i don't (though i'll be there soon).
Ironically i skipped year 9 so although i look like i should be in uni i'm in yr 12 n should be (age wise) in yr 11 :haha:

dux&src

HSC
Wonder what makes us look older than we really are? :bomb:

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
I'm 21 years old and turning 22 near the end of the year and people at my Uni thing I'm a High School student wondering around at the campus I'm studying at. :spzz:

Tully B.

Green = procrastinating
HSC
Ironically i skipped year 9 so although i look like i should be in uni i'm in yr 12 n should be (age wise) in yr 11 :haha:
Well I skipped Kindergarten. I was just too smart for dem fingerpaintin' bastards.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)