Do You Miss School, already? (1 Viewer)

Sparcod

Hello!
HSC
This is a pretty stupid question I'm asking you.
The fact that these next exams aren't my school's makes me feel that way. Besides, I've forgotten that it's the school holidays because I'm so focused.

Sparcod.

zeek

HSC
yes... very much :( so many teachers and students that i don't want to leave :(

webby234

HSC
N/A
Yes definitely - I had the nicest teachers and a really great grade.

dagwoman

Welcome to My Lair
HSC
N/A
I wasn't very sad for all the graduation stuff, but the past three nights I keep having dreams about going to school and being locked out. Yeh, I'm a little sad now.

uhawww

Flakes
HSC
I still feel like after these exams I'm going back... it's really depressing when I remember I'm not.

ane_st

HSC
It hasnt really sunk in that we've left yet.... Not sure why.... But yea after HSC it prob will... When we have 3 months of nothing!!!! YEA!!!!

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
if your formal is after the hsc, chances are itll sink in after the formal, where that one night will be the last time youll ever see all your peers in the one spot again

*Ninny-mole*

The Power Is Yours...
HSC
Yeah, as pathetic as it sounds, as I do miss it. I always knew I would too. The last term of school really flew by, but I suppose time went so fast because we all realised it was ending and made the most of it...
I had great teachers! They were great for more then just teaching - they were friends too! Oh, and now they aren't here to bumsteer me anymore!
I really can't believe that I won't be sitting out in the senior area, at my table, with all of my friends. It feels as though we will be going back to school in a couple of weeks like we usually do... but we aren't. That's kinda sad.

ane_st

HSC
*Ninny-mole* said:
I really can't believe that I won't be sitting out in the senior area, at my table, with all of my friends. It feels as though we will be going back to school in a couple of weeks like we usually do... but we aren't. That's kinda sad.
When you make it sound like that :(:(:(

"Chubby"

HSC
yes i do miss it a lot...most of my teachers and my friends and just the whole concept of being at school lol

Sparcod

Hello!
HSC
I agree, chubby, I just want to be back at school for any other reason than for an exam. Coming back to school for exams don't count as seeing friends and teachers again.

Gangsta- not everyone will be at the formal. Neither will the teachers.

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
yeah it sux to have ended school so succinctly!! :(

it's even more gay because people that i have never talked to before i started to talk to n become close to over the last few days =/

soo i'll having to use effort to organise outings and suchh.. >_<

yeah . at least i'm not the only one~ ! lol

Sparcod

Hello!
HSC
UnIqUe_PrInCeSs said:
I miss everything about school, except for the school work :p

:( :( :(
Study for exams count as school work doesnt it?
In fact, I miss "school" work in a way.

HSC
I miss my teachers, and going on excusions. :) I loved that we went places all as a group and I had no responsibility to ensure that we got there on time, or everyone had their money, it was just good.

And my teachers. Sucks that it isn't until year 12 that they become friends, and then you leave at the end.

s2indie

HSC
YES! I miss seeing my friends and teachers regularly.
And then, all those friends that you've made and become especially close with this past year that you won't really ever see again.

Sad. Tear. :(

Justin

HSC
this thread can only be answered after the HSC because at the moment the work load isnt any less. not until i leave my last exam and scream in elation shall i be free.. for a few months until i find out what is happening with university.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)