Do you need tutoring in hsc biology course-click here !!! Cheap rates (1 Viewer)

chloejas

HSC
Do you need tutoring in hsc biology course AND OR ANCIENT! FIRST LESSON FREE!

THE FIRST TUTORING LESSON WILL BE FREE!!! DON'T MISS OUT :)

Hi,
My name is Chloe, I have recently finished my HSC with an excellent result in biology (94) and also in ancient history. I am looking to tutor students in the HSC biology course/Ancient History. I am currently a student at uSyd and I am an excellent teacher and I am offering cheap rates..

30 an hour or two hours for 45 :)

I am based on the CENTRAL COAST and I am only teaching the HSC biology course and HSC Ancient History, I am confident that after a few tutoring lessons with me you'll find the concepts are a lot easier to understand and you'll be on your way to a band six, maximizing your ATAR.

Post a reply if you are interested.
Thanks

Last edited:

jennyjackson

HSC
Would be interested in Biology tutoring for my daughter who is doing her HSC this year (we are in Horsfield Bay) near Woy Woy, is this anywhere near you?

Kind regards
Jenny Jackson

jennyjackson

HSC
Re: Do you need tutoring in hsc biology course AND OR ANCIENT! FIRST LESSON FREE!

Would be interested in Biology tutoring for my daughter who is doing her HSC this year (we are in Horsfield Bay) near Woy Woy, is this anywhere near you? You can phone me on 0401588013.

Kind regards
Jenny Jackson

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)