Do you really believe your good at 4U? (1 Viewer)

murderer2468

HSC
Are u serious. Manipulative? are u kidding me. Its not like i was lying or anything. It actually is an honest question. IF u do PKC ur king in 4u. and btw what did u think i was that sad to start a thread called are u really good at 4 unit and just start having a nice chat was a big cup of tea about their 4u talents. I got betta things to do. Please give it to me.

stampede

doin it tuff
HSC
it hurts to see how desperate he is, for the love of god, someone give the man the answers!

cutemouse

Account Closed
HSC
N/A
I just found PKC trials for 2006 and 2007 (Ext 2) on my computer.

Having a quick glance, they don't look that challenging.

murderer2468

HSC
I just found PKC trials for 2006 and 2007 (Ext 2) on my computer.

Having a quick glance, they don't look that challenging.
So i dont get it what do we have. Your not gonna give it to me, cause im really busy?

cutemouse

Account Closed
HSC
N/A
So i dont get it what do we have. Your not gonna give it to me, cause im really busy?
Not with comments like:

Hey this is good. Im not the only person who dislikes this selfish guy. I want just one solution to one paper and hes too proud to share it with me.

murderer2468

HSC
Im sry then forget about it. I hope u fail ur exams selfish boy whoever u r. U probably go to one of those poshy schools like james ruse or sydney boys and u think ur all that.
Anyway for anyone else who wants the exams i posted them here
RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting
im srry i only had like two. Thought i had more. Enjoy!
Good night

random-1006

Banned
HSC
Im sry then forget about it. I hope u fail ur exams selfish boy whoever u r. U probably go to one of those poshy schools like james ruse or sydney boys and u think ur all that.
Anyway for anyone else who wants the exams i posted them here
RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting
im srry i only had like two. Thought i had more. Enjoy!
Good night

lol dont worry, that Jm01 guy is an asshole

hscishard

HSC
I finished by HSC exam last year... and I got band E4 in 3U and 4U...
Strange. I remember you telling me that you finished your hsc as well.
Just put your hsc year on your thing. You really do sound like you're still doing the hsc.

cutemouse

Account Closed
HSC
N/A
lol dont worry, that Jm01 guy is an asshole
Hey what happened to the fact that I would be banned for a month? :p

Maybe I should start "spamming" your tutoring post again... Mmm yes...

Strange. I remember you telling me that you finished your hsc as well.
Just put your hsc year on your thing. You really do sound like you're still doing the hsc.
Can't be bothered really lol.

If this guy had asked nicely then I would've sent them to him. In life you can't act like this if you don't get what you want.

random-1006

Banned
HSC
Hey what happened to the fact that I would be banned for a month? :p

Maybe I should start "spamming" your tutoring post again... Mmm yes...

Can't be bothered really lol.

If this guy had asked nicely then I would've sent them to him. In life you can't act like this if you don't get what you want.

Thats because the moderator is to lazy to ban you

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
I just looked at PKU trial. Which douche here made it seem like some sort of godlike exam? They chucked 4u inequalities into a 3u exam, and their exams aren't even modelled after the actual HSC.

For crying out loud, one of their 'hardest' questions was to find the integral of (sinx)/4. That's 2u.

I also lol'd at the fact that they use 'hence or else' instead of 'hence, or otherwise,'

murderer2468

HSC
Oh man thanks you heaps the person who uploaded it. And as for the person who was replied right before this one, all i know is that terry lee said PKC was hard, so then im GUESSING ITS HARD. if u thinks its easy, ill expect to see ur name for first of the state this year. Thanks everyone who helped. Its like a whole ordeal or something.

Affinity

HSC
Obsession with past and sample papers is not agood. You really need a few to work out the exam formats and how to pace yourself

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
am i the only one who thinks that the guy requesting the solutions is a tad bit.... whiney?

random-1006

Banned
HSC
am i the only one who thinks that the guy requesting the solutions is a tad bit.... whiney?
and who gives a shit what you think, ooooo serious war between the 4 units here, who will get the most trial papers???? suspenseful'

you people go around thinking the more past papers you have , the bigger your dick is. Would i be right in saying that. They are past papers just share them and stop this " There mine only, im going to get 1st place" asian mentality

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)