Do you reckon Howard will step aside for Costello (2 Viewers)

shady_03

Sue me....
HSC
townie said:
howard has become to dizzy with power to let go, ever, and sooner or later, he will fuck up. his luck, and trust me, a lot of his popularity has been luck, will run out. howard seems 2 have this amazing luck such that whenever things look bad, something worse comes along that doesnt involve him..... bastard

but, i would much prefer costello, he should quit as treasurer, and see wat happens, take the party down with him, because, honestly, after costello, who is there that people might even consider voting for? Abbot?? (HA! if any women vote for him i'd die of shock)
Very tru... take the liberal party down!!! yay! :) :) :)

Who could ever forget this classic from Abbot (fukin little pixie)

"Did you meet with ___ (the priest that allegedly molested boys)
"No"
"We have sources saying that you did"
"Well yes i did but wat does it matter?"

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
I want Costello now because I want to see the Libs done slowly and painfully. The age of Beazley is nigh.
However politics is boring at the moment. Our generation has been robbed of the Gough that we deserved. My dad's crowning achievement has been recieving Liberal spittle in the 70s for Gough. No body will spit for Howard, or recieve it for Beazley. O what a world.
Anyway, Costello will get both sides salivating, therefore sorely needed.

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
He was the lesser of two evils, but a fool all the same. Shame.

shady_03

Sue me....
HSC
miss_gtr said:
him n costello r more umm modern then howard. has anyone picked up that howard is kinda like Augustus?
One small glitch - Augustus was great, howard's not

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)