Do you see yourself marrying outside your race? (1 Viewer)

blackbunny

HSC
Schroedinger said:
Meh. I don't know. Probably not, to be honest. Someone's gotta keep the white race going.
yes. these words are coming out of a wise person

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
does it matter?

but, i suppose, i wanna have a disposable marriage, like hollywood...so i could marry asian or something in vegas and then divorce back here...possibly

kartman

HSC
i was born here but mum and dad came from india. my first gf was white, then i went out with an indian chick and now at uni im with another white girl..

Still yet to go out with an asian girl......Any hot asians girls wanna go out with me :) hehe

if my parents object to me marrying someone out of my race then they can go get f*^%ed. :)

K

katie_tully

My boyfriend is of Irish decent and I'm Italian. Thats two difference races, and to tell you the truth I can't tell the difference. It's never even come up.

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
this guy i like is scottish and im lebanese
quite distinct actually but its not about the looks..its about the culture and lifestyle for me neways

rachael230

if you took all the races of people in the world, and mixed them together (proportionately to percentage population of the world)... what would the result look like?
yeah, weird i know, but imagine if we all turned into the one race in a million years time or something.
i want some computer person to figure out what the entire human species would look like if blended (and cant say red gooey mess coz i already said it, and its a bad joke :D)

denise_

So fetch!
HSC
hmm.. i dont think race plays an importance to me unless they're like u know.. amish or something thats a diff story. no offence if anyone's amish here :S

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
rachael230 said:
if you took all the races of people in the world, and mixed them together (proportionately to percentage population of the world)... what would the result look like?
yeah, weird i know, but imagine if we all turned into the one race in a million years time or something.
i want some computer person to figure out what the entire human species would look like if blended (and cant say red gooey mess coz i already said it, and its a bad joke :D)
Here you go mate;

P_Dilemma

Extraordinary Entertainer
HSC
depends how far outside your ethnicity yo're willing to marry...

I'm chinese/hongkong by ethnicity. A Jpnese chick would be cool.

choc-chip

HSC
I know Japanese chicks always prefer non asian guys...
And I also realised there r more and more crocation male attracted by asian chicks. If you r one of them, plz tell me 5 reasons why you choose Asian over your own race??!!

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
CSI: CRIMES ™ said:
my parents said i can NOT date irish people (no hate)
so did mine.....but it's my life, they will accept in the end i tink, but if they don't, then i can't do anything about it, but i'm not changing my future husband just because they don't support something.

HSC
choc-chip said:
Tell me what's wrong with irish ppl?

this is what "my parents" told me, when i was younger, "dont date irish people" and my dad actually taught me that, i come to realise i need a answer for why they said it, well its my father, my mother just agreed with him, and he died of a car crash few years ago all of a sudden, never got to really ask him, still haunts me about it. I asked my mother few times, she would shut me off, or change the subject, so im not bothering her again just to find a answer

blackbunny

HSC
Ilija said:
I'll probabely marry within my race ( Human )... Who would want to marry other races like dogs, deer etc.

But hey what ever makes people happy.

On a serious note, I don't really mind what nationality or skin colour as long as we are happy. Eventually we will all mix, it is inevitable. Racial barriers continue do get broken down...
with all that mother fucking tv propaganda brainwashing u kiddies it will be inevitable. or you just DO NOT MARRY some one who is not u r race.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
choc-chip said:
I know Japanese chicks always prefer non asian guys...
And I also realised there r more and more crocation male attracted by asian chicks. If you r one of them, plz tell me 5 reasons why you choose Asian over your own race??!!
1. Because they're hot.
2. Because they're hot.
3. Because they're hot.
4. Because they're hot.
5. Because they're hot.

imsooverskool

theres a fire in my pants
HSC
withoutaface said:
1. Because they're hot.
2. Because they're hot.
3. Because they're hot.
4. Because they're hot.
5. Because they're hot.
I think alot of Asian women can be very attractive, but i dont understand the mentality of caucasian guys who think that Asian chicks are attractive, just because they are asian (aka rice fever), just like in every race, there are UGLY asian chicks. So what is it about Asian chicks that is so attractive?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)