Do you think climate change is real, and man made? (1 Viewer)

Is climate change real, and is it man made?

• Total voters

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
Climate Change isn't really a belief, in my opinion - it's not like religion - everything just seems to be dying away since the intensity of the Industrial Revolution and that continues to happen. Coincidences like that just don't happen.

cosmo kramer

Banned
HSC
because i was attending the american renaissance conference as well as going on a vacation

if american renaissance succeeds all immigration to western countries will be stopped and maybe even large numbers of non-whites in western countries will be encouraged to return to their home countries which will drastically cut carbon emissions (expanding the size of the third world by draining poor third worlders with small carbon footprints into it is not good for the environment retards!) so supporting them will ultimately cancel out any carbon emissions required for that support in the first place

i'm in a plane right now and according to the flight map it's over the utah/arizona border

will be home in like 17 hours ugh

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
carbon is not actually that dirty, sooty stuff that the politicians are trying to scare you with

it's they actually mean CARBON DIOXIDE, which is an INVISIBLE, CLEAR GAS!!!

BrightFella

HSC
If you want to deny any aspect of AGW or put your own scale on it you should first refer to the papers published in climatology journals and the related experiments. This is a scientific matter like any other- either trust the authorities IPCC and consensus or do your own research backed by physics principles.

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
If you want to deny any aspect of AGW or put your own scale on it you should first refer to the papers published in climatology journals and the related experiments. This is a scientific matter like any other- either trust the authorities IPCC and consensus or do your own research backed by physics principles.
don't you know about climategate, m8

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
you don’t understand that of the two sides of the AGW debate it is Warmanistas to whom the Creationist analogy more closely applies. I suspect you are a smart person and eventually you will actually do your own independent reading of primary material and come to that conclusion yourself. It is alright to educate yourself and change your mind. You will be shocked to find that the AGW theory is not supported by any empirical evidence at all. Let me repeat, no empirical evidence, none, nada, zip. What’s more the entire AGW hypothesis is unfalsifiable so at best it is a possibility, but it can never be any more than a faith.

Rothbard

HSC
N/A
dude people in the third world produce a *fuckload* of carbon because they do shit like burn bodies for heat and stuff

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
Prime Minister Bob Brown runs this country. Now he is trying to degrade the institution of marriage and let us dispose of inconvenient old people under the deceptive guise of territory rights

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
[youtube]XX5rlhbYTXY[/youtube]

Bishop vs. Gillard

also, the speaker sounds like a teacher in a year 9 classroom

Lentern

HSC
According to the press gallery members who were tweeting the "ooh" word at 2:40 started with f.

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
at 53s "I would like to thank the academy". Someone in parliament was watching the oscars.

Azure

Premium Member
HSC
I hate these politicians, they simply act like children and don't understand 'order'. That is why I think that the government should be consisted of individual independents and not just two damn parties. This is like one half of the room against the other half. WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?
Of course the best is that multiple people express their opinions and the prime minster effectively collects them and makes policies from them. Just wish Australia get away from two party state and adopt a like say 50 people state.

50 OPINIONS > 2 OPINIONS

Actually how many seats are there in the parliament?
Wouldn't a room full of independents be infinitely worse than what we have now? Ignoring the fact that is is human nature to form alliances and therefore assuming people didn't, how could so many different and ultimately conflicting views and opinions ever become law?

Azure

Premium Member
HSC
Yes but I think you're missing my point. How will a room comprised solely of independents be able to ever collectively agree on something to be passed as law? Also, if a prime minister can alter law that has already been voted on, wouldn't that ultimately defeat the purpose of reaching a consensus?

Azure

Premium Member
HSC
I don't think people would elect some stupid loser who is bias and can't stand criticism into the government. Plus we can vote for the law to be passed or not. The prime minster can alter the changes if needed.
Meh.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)