Do you think women want sex as much as men? (1 Viewer)

I Study Hard

HSC
Yes, we do.
What's up with the whole 'girls don't want sex as much as men' thing anyway?

kfnmpah

HSC
yeah but if a guy did the same thing he'd be a "womaniser" or "man whore" and most decent girls would be like 'lol mate what'

that's not my opinion, i think everyone should just chill out and do what they want (pretty much. Gotta keep dat dignity)

Terrible sitcom writing about middle aged people
/married couples

iworkout

HSC
what is dignified in relation to sex (with or without multiple partners)

AlishaEade

HSC
So what? There shouldnt be a double standard. If people think someones a slut cause she sleeps with 50 guys, there pretty shallow. If she has dignity and standards then it shouldnt matter if she sleeps with 150 in 1 week.

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
If she can't remember all their names she's a slut.

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
So what? There shouldnt be a double standard. If people think someones a slut cause she sleeps with 50 guys, there pretty shallow. If she has dignity and standards then it shouldnt matter if she sleeps with 150 in 1 week.
confiirmed slut

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
150 in a week? That averages out at around... 21 TIMES A DAY

But yes, I agree I don't think we should call that person a slut. No, I think that'd be cruel.

The person is clearly a nymphomaniac. A really, really... really... extreme nymphomaniac.

HSC
Uni Grad
Why do people feel the need to degrade people who have lots of sex simply because they have lots of sex.

Are they just jelly or do heaps of people put sex up on a pedestal to be reserved for relationships only and thus casual sex is seen as ~wrong~ or is it something else.

I Study Hard

HSC
doesnt it make you a slut though
No.
For a number of reasons, the main one being I'm in a committed relationship with my fiance.

But even if I wasn't, there's nothing wrong with a girl enjoying/wanting sex as much as a man. I think being a slut is more about your approach to sex, like, do you pick up randoms for one night stands on a regular basis etc.

A girl should be able to do whatever she wants in the bedroom without fear of being called a slut, as long as she's not engaging in questionable behaviour in public or overly promiscuous I see no problem. And even then, everyone has a different opinion on how many is too many.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)