Do you think women want sex as much as men? (1 Viewer)

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
No.
For a number of reasons, the main one being I'm in a committed relationship with my fiance.

But even if I wasn't, there's nothing wrong with a girl enjoying/wanting sex as much as a man. I think being a slut is more about your approach to sex, like, do you pick up randoms for one night stands on a regular basis etc.

A girl should be able to do whatever she wants in the bedroom without fear of being called a slut, as long as she's not engaging in questionable behaviour in public or overly promiscuous I see no problem. And even then, everyone has a different opinion on how many is too many.
"women can do what they want, unless it upsets me"
Pretty easy to forget names of people in other countries.
Kekekekekekeke
lolmods

I Study Hard

HSC
Like I said, everyone has a different opinion on how many is too many. Tbh, I don't care. Whatever floats your boat =P

My point was that there is nothing wrong with a woman wanting sex as much as a man.

AlishaEade

HSC
hahahaha nice, imma confirmed slut now, yay :D haha i prefer the nymphomaniac part really, but thanks for a term that id only been called a billion times before.

Annihilist

HSC
If my ex is anything to go by, then yes, yes, and more yes.

I'm probably less sexually driven than her to be honest. If you did a survey then I think you'll find the results inconclusive.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)