Do you use energy drinks to study better or party longer? (1 Viewer)

eliserose

HSC
Hi there year 12s!

I'm a 2004 grad currently doing some research into teen consumption of energy drinks.

Do you think they help you concentrate and study better? Perhaps you drink them so you can party for longer?

Would you mind helping me by filling out this two minute survey? It's completely anonymous so you can be totally honest.

https://docs.google.com/a/australia...-TVNmoc2702yXQc7DyPj3CnkIHl8LAUPP7qQ/viewform

THANK YOU! and.. Good luck with your exams.:smile:

panda15

Alligator Navigator
HSC
I go the beers to party for longer.

Jimmy2064

HSC
I've used them for study but I've got a high caffeine tolerance and they did nothing so I stopped. But I do have mates that study with them, I found a banana works better tbh.

Never heard of anyone using them to party longer. Needless to say what the major substances for that are... Although you can get alcohol and energy drinks pre mixed if that helps.

I'd say the age bracket where it's considered 'cool' to drink energy drinks is probably around 11-15/16, so it's possible that kids in that age drink them at parties etc.

Jimmy2064

HSC
Another thing is they always have ads/competitions for video games like call of duty on them which sucks kids in.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)