Documents??? (1 Viewer)

Purp|e

miesynth
HSC
dude ... offers dont really come out till like january, no idea bout early round though. the whole 48cp will definately be taken into account...

im not sure if its for all transferree's .. but i know for certain i wont get an offer till the main round (if then :()

M_86

HSC
No no No.
They get all your marks of your institution.
They will forward all your info throught to UAC or whatever when they have finished all the marking.
As the other person said you dont get them back until janurary so thats plenty of time for them to get all your info and then work out who is into the course.

klh

HSC
thats why they ask you on the uac application form for your uni institution and your student id of that insitution so they can check and get your resutls so they can forward it to the insitituions listed in your preferences.
unless you have to submit like a transript for a specific course to an institution, uac will do it for you as long a syou fill the info on the form and sign saying that you let them take it or something like that.

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Yeah all you need to really fill out is your past education (HSC) and what degree and university you're currently at - they'll do the rest.

You are considered for entry at the same time as Year 12's, and their results come out at the end of December. You'll actually know your 2nd semester results before Year12's know their UAI's

klh

HSC
well di dyou provide them that information? if yes, then they may do it according to the insitutions entry criteria. thats why you need to check the institutions you are applyng to and know what their minimum or what entre criteria they they will accept.
which uni and what discontinued course is it? we cant say unless we know...

klh

HSC
well firstly did you tell them [uac] about it, and secondly how long did you do that course for?
i think some unis [like unsw] will not accept uni marks unless after it has been ctudied for 1 yr full time.
you are doing comm? could you tell us your whole outline of what you have done?
bba/bcom then transferred to comm. right? which uni [same or diff?]
now you want to trasnfer to uts/unsw yes?
and for the uac application, what info did you give them? the info for comm. or both comm. and bba/bcom?

klh

HSC
i believe that they only know what information you give to them...but im not entirely sure.
did you do that discontinued course for a year or less? if its less than its not counted so no worries and forget about it.
you should put in the course that you are currently doing...i mean i did a cert II and it amounted to nothing even though i got great marks for it, so just put in th einfo for oyur curent course to uac.

hope it helps

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)