Does age really matter?? (1 Viewer)

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
My ex was 21 when i was 17 and i thought that was perfectly fine. Everyone else thought it was a huge problem but thats only 4years difference. My best friend's sister is 19 and her boyfriend is 25- thats 6years difference and it looks preety wrong. However, when she turns 20- i dnt think the age difference really matters. It all depends really.

kazan

im a herooo
at home, in the study, on a chair, infront of a co
HSC
its less about the actuall number and more about the level of maturity,

im 17 and my girlfriend is 15 and were cool

my friend is 18 and her boyfriend is 27.

i pay off that
does anyone else think thats a bit pedo?
she's in school and he is like nearly 30
i wish somehow it was illeagal so i could report that shit

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
kimi said:
My ex was 21 when i was 17 and i thought that was perfectly fine. Everyone else thought it was a huge problem but thats only 4years difference. My best friend's sister is 19 and her boyfriend is 25- thats 6years difference and it looks preety wrong. However, when she turns 20- i dnt think the age difference really matters. It all depends really.
Yeah, cause 19 364 days is just sick and wrong, but 20 is fine.

poloktim

\(^o^)/
HSC
withoutaface said:
Yeah, cause 19 364 days is just sick and wrong, but 20 is fine.
You know what, I think you're heaps cool. ;)

To answer the question. Yes it does matter. Burying your first husband/wife who died of old age when you're only 20 is not cool.

dazehuntly

HSC
I'm 17, the bf is 24. Equal maturity levels. Any older and I'd have to throw up.

But I guess if someone LOOKS old, it's different to someone of the same age who looks normal for that age, or younger. As they say, looks can be deceiving.

HSC
damn 7 years is alot imo, i mean i dont look 18 but if i was 24 id still probably look only 20 but i wouldnt touch a 17 year old, anygirl in their 20s yes

spank_meh

add me on MSN NOW!!!!
HSC
Casmira said:
damn 7 years is alot imo, i mean i dont look 18 but if i was 24 id still probably look only 20 but i wouldnt touch a 17 year old, anygirl in their 20s yes
I think you will look on this differently when ur 24. You seriously do not know what might happen. And honestly anything can happen :). You might meet some one.. and so on.. ANYTHING!.. ahhh ;)

SqUiMpY

HSC
:confused: i dont think its wrong my bf asked me out on my 16th birthday and he was 21 we had known each other for like a month before but we have been together a year now and i couldnt be happier :) i say go for it, if it doesnt work out theres plenty of other fish in the sea :) good luck with it darlz

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
There is a maths rule that the youngest a guy can date (and it be socially acceptable) is his age divided by two plus seven.

eg 20/2=10 +7=17 therefore a 20 can date as low as 17.

However a 30 year old shouldn't date below 22, hence 17 is gross and wrong..... as seen above.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)